Chapter 37

ALEX P.O.V

All of us already missed first period. Me and cole walked to second period together. We walked in the classroom and i gave my late pass to Mr. Kyle. I sat down in my old seat and cole was sitting in the back of me. Apparently they had new seating charts so I was closer up to the front of the class.

"Ok, kids... Lets all welcome back Alex and Cole." Mr. Kyle said.

"Welcome back." The class said really dull.

Then I heard a kid yell from the other side of the class, "why are you all bruised?"

I turned around and looked at cole and he nodded.

"Well, we got into a little fight. That's all." I said,

"Are you guys ok?" Mr.Kyle asked.

"Yeah." Cole replied.

"Ok, kids today we are going to do some grammar and writing." Mr.Kyle said.

He just talked the whole entire class. I fell asleep. I could feel cole playing with my hair but I just ignored it.

Before I knew it, the bell has rung.

"Huh? What?" I said popping up.

I get up and pack up my things.

"Cole. Alex. Could I talk to you to?" Mr. Kyle said.

"Sure." I reply.

The rest of the class has left and now it was just me, cole, and the teacher.

"So I know that you guys haven't been in school because your touring but, you have alot to catch up on. you know that right?" He said,

Me and cole nodded.

"So I know you have 6 more classes that will give you alot of work so I am going to make it simple. I will give you to a test from everything we learned for the past few weeks. If you can at least pass with a "C' then i I will will consider that you have learned everything you need to." Mr. Kyle said.

"Um sure but how will we know what will be on the test?" Cole asked.

"I will give you a list of things you will need to study for." He said.

"Ok, how long do we have?" I asked,

"How I give you a week to study?" He said.

"That's long enough. I think" I hesitated.

"Ok, I know it's a lot of things but if you really strive to work hard then you will pass the test, I promise you." Mr. Kyle said,

"Ok, we will study." I said.

"We have to go now" cole said.

"Ok, see you tomorrow." He said.

"Oh and I will not be here on Friday because I have to go record a song. Oh and Alex is coming." Cole said.

"I am?" I say back.

"Yep. She is." Cole spoke for me.

"Oh ok. Thank you for the early notice. Good bye. " mr.Kyle said.

I walked out along with Cole next to me.

"I am going to the recording studio with you?" I ask looking up at him.

"Yeah, Madison and Alex#2 Are also coming. Remember I told you we won't split up again." Cole said.

"Ok, well I have to go to class. At least I won't be alone. I have Will and Gabe with me in third period." I said,

"Oh ok. I have to go now, too" Cole said.

"Ok, bye." I said. He kissed me on the lips and we went our separate ways.

On my way to the fourth floor, I saw Gabe and Will. I quickly ran up to them and tackle them.

"Hey guys!" I say,

"Hey! Why did you tackle me?" Gabe said getting back up.

"Because it's fun and Will is to big to push down." I said laughing.

"Haha, nice to see you to Alex." Will said

"Hello to you to. " I said while hugging the both of them. We were all talking about how puppies have such big eyes while walking to third period class.

"No way! Cats and dogs are both equally cute." Will complained.

"Ok, but I still say that dogs are better and cuter. Did you not see how big their eyes are?" Gabe fought back.

"They are pretty big..." I said.

"Not helping Alex." I said

"Sorry." I said.

We finally got t class and I sat down in front of will and next to Gabe.

Gabe pulled out a rainbow pencil.

"HEY! That's my pencil you took from me on the first day I got here!" I yelled in whisper.

"I know." Gabe said with a smirk.

I just laugh and go back to doing the question of the day the teacher always puts up in the beginning of class. It's kinda like a 'Do Now' kinda thing.

The bell finally rang after like 1 hour and a half of nonstop work.

"Gabe,Will, and Alex. Please see me." The teacher said.

We all stare at each other and put our stuff back down on our desk.

Everyone left already,

"So,I know you guys were touring and couldn't make it to school so that means you have to catch up in all the work." He said

"We understand" Will said.

"Ok, so I will give you a packet of homework and you must complete it by Monday. The you will have a test on everything we were learning while you were gone. Everything you will need to know is in the homework. You need at least a "B-" on the test to past this class. Do you understand?" The teacher said,

"Yeah." I reply. He gave us each a stack of assignments and it was a lot. It was at least a good 3 pounds of work.

We walked out of class and Will was complaining,

"Ugh, don't I have enough homework for 1st and 2nd. Now 3rd period. I am going to die of stress." Will said.

"Don't worry. We will all have study meeting at my house to finish up all of it." I said.

"Yay! More Netflex!" Gabe said. I laughed at his comment.

Next was lunch. My favorite subject. No homework is needed in lunch. All you do is eat.

------------------------------------------------------------

ARTHUR'S NOTE ~

Sorry it's so short. Anyways what do you think will happen for the rest of the day? VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE!! :) <3