Chapter 33 Secrets and Lies

ALEX P.O.V

The door flew open and standing their was a young lady who seems really nice.

"Hello!" She said.

"Hai Mrs.Andrew" cole said shaking her hand.

"Hello. Call me Josephine." The woman said.

"Ok."

"Do I know you guys?" She asked

"Um, we are friends with your daughter Jane." Cole spoke for me.

"Oh how nice. I never get to see any of her friends. She said i was embarrassing." Josephine said.

"Haha. You seem nice though." I said.

"Thank you sweetie. Oh, where are my manner? Come on in." She said

"Thanks." Cole said. She stepped aside and we walked in. The place was huge.

"Would you kids like a drink?" She asked

"Sure. Could I just get some tea" I said.

"Could I get a soda?" Cole said.

"Sure no problem." She said as she walked away to the kitchen. Me and cole walked around the room and I saw a few pictures of Jane and her family. She looks so happy in the photos... What happened? Then I saw a picture that stood out to me.

"Hey Cole, come here." I said while looking back at the picture.

"What?" Cole said while looking over my shoulders.

It was a picture of a guy. Then their was writing on it.

"The best dad their ever was. 1975-2009" cole read the picture.

"Is that Jane's dad?" I asked.

"Yes it is. He died in a car accident." Josephine said coming out of the kitchen.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know." I said

"It fine, it was a while ago." Josephine said

"Let me help you with that." Cole said while taking the drinks and putting them on the coffee table. I sat down on the couch. Then cole sat down next to me and Josephine sat down across from us.

"So what bring you here?" Josephine asked while sipping her drink.

"Um well, we were wondering if you could tell us more about Jane." I asked.

"Hmm, well I don't know what to tell you. She is a sweet heart, well use to be at least" Josephine said.

"What do you mean use to be?" Cole asked

"Well when my husband died in the car accident, Jane was in the car to. She was 13 back then. Jane's head got a little damaged. We brought her to the hospital and when she woke up she was a whole different person. She acted more mean and more aggressive, but really to the ones she loves she nice and kind." Josephine explained.

"So your telling me Jane was never acted aggressive or mean before?" I asked.

"Yep. She had evil thoughts. Has she been taking her pills?" Josephine asked.

"What pills?" Cole asked

"Her medication. It keeps her in tact. She will harm people and have thoughts that could hurt someone bad. After she woke up and after the things she has done we told the doctor about it and they prescribed a pill to keep her mind off of hurting people." Josephine said.

I looked at cole in shocked. Everything was connecting. Jane is metal and stopped taking her pills which made her want to hurt us. Everything makes sense now. Her head makes her have thought and then she hurts people.

"Um, I'm not sure if she has been taking her pills."cole said,

"Oh well that's to bad." Josephine said.

We were taking for about a few more minutes. Josephine told us about what Jane did when she just came out of the metal hospital. Josephine said that she saw a butterfly one and then she ran to it and slapped it with her two hands and then killed it, she laughed at the thought of it. Dam, I didn't think Jane was a killer.

I got a text from cole.

TEXT~

Cole- hey, I want to get out of here. I am going to pretend that there is a emergency that Dana broke his leg and that we have to go. I think we know enough.

Me- ok, hurry, I want to get out too.

END OF TEXT~

Cole checked his phone and then put on his acting skills.

"OMG! We need to go. I am so sorry Mrs.Andrew, our friend just broke his leg and we need to help him." Cole said.

"OMG! Is he ok? It fine, you can leave. Hurry, he will need you." Josephine said,

"Thank you for having us over." I said trying to be polite.

"Your welcome Alex. Your welcome anytime here." Josephine said. Ha, the fact that she thinks we are ever coming back.

We all quickly ran to the door and she opened the door for us. I said goodbye and so did cole and then we went in my car and drove.

"Dang, I never want to go their again. That place gives me the creeps" I said.

"I know right, Josephine was really nice though" cole said.

"She was. I never thought that Jane was mental in the head like that. I just thought she wanted to get revenge for me dating you." I said

"I kinda knew that was coming" cole said

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well, when me and Jane were dating. She said she had 2 parents, her mom and her dad." Cole said

" how could that be. Her dad died 4 years ago. Unless you guys dated in 7th or 8th grade. She was lying." I said.

"Yeah, but why would she lie? Also, when we were dating, she never introduced me to her parents." Cole said

"That's weird. She probably didn't want you to find out about her being ill and how she is mental." I said.

"Yeah." Cole said. We didn't talk for the rest of the car ride. It was just silence. I was looking out the window and breathing in the cold rising air.

"We are back." Cole said. I snapped out of my thought about Jane. Her story is actually really scary. She could pull off as a killer.

I got out of the car and went back into the house.

___________________________________________________________________________

ARTHUR'S NOTE~

OMG, so we just found out that Jane is mentally ill. She is really a girl who has thought about hurting people. The story just went to the dark side. What will happen next?