Chapter 9 damaged

------------------------------ CHAPTER 9 -----------------------------

ALEX P.O.V

P.E was over and Cole was really happy he is torturing my life. He laughs Every time I fall or every time I get hit with something, he also doesn't feel guilty about anything, the whole time he has a smirk on his face. I wish I could just slap the smirk off hard but I know, it will just lead to him kicking me or hurting me more.

Next was my elective class. I ask for help to find my way to my dance class. I really hope Cole isn't there. I just want 1 period free from Cole where I can still enjoy myself. I walk in to my biggest surprise, my luck was not the best today. I see Dalton, Gabe, Dana, Will, Madison, Alex#2, Caroline, and last but not least COLE!!! Couldn't I just have one day without seeing the guy. Everyone was here.

I had to get out of there, but the teacher saw me. They all waved at me except cole, he just stood there in complete silence while looking at me. Our eyes locked.

"AHH, you must be the new student. I heard a lot about you" the choreographer said. By the way his name was Mr.John

"Um yeah.." I say looking kind of scared

"Well, what size are you?" Mr.John asked

"What?" I mutter confused

"For your sweat pants and tank top." He asked

I told him my size and he went in the back looking for the size. While he went away, cole and I couldn't stop staring at each other. It was weird. Mr.John finally came out.

"Here go try these on, in the girls changing room" he said pointing to a medium room to the right of me while giving me grey sweat pants and a small white tank top. I went in and started to change. It fit me. The tank top wrapped around my tiny stomach and the sweat pants was roomy but still perfectly fit. I walk out to see everyone sitting on there assigned numbers on the floor. Everyone watched me as I came out. Was something wrong?

"Ok, come here! Class by the way, this is Alexa Mariah Jones. Alex for short. " Mr.John yelled from across the room.

Did he really have to say my full name? I walked by the big mirror and saw him looking on the floor for a empty spot.

"Oh, perfect!! Why don't you go sit next to Cole and Dana." He said.

"Huh? Oh ok.." I say nervously

Dana had a big smile on his face when mr.Johnson told me to sit next to him. Cole was sitting there, watching me and it felt like he was going to trip me when I went to sit down. He didn't, which was weird considering he has tripped me over 10 times today. I swear my back is really scratched up . I can feel it. I sit down and it felt like the devil was on one side, cole and angel on the other, Dana.

"Ok kids lets warm up." He said. We did there normal warm up routine and then mr. John told the class to work on there finale projects. I had no idea what he means.

"Um, Alex and Cole , can you come here for a minute." Mr.John said

Great. Did I get in trouble already? What is he going to make us do? While the class was working on there dances and I saw dalton and Madison doing a duet and Alex#2 with Gabe doing one. I then see Dana and Will doing a hip hop routine, I think.

"Ok so Alex, since you are new here, you need to learn the final dance the whole class is doing together. Cole is one of our best dancers here and I was hoping if you, Cole, can teach it to her like after school or something till she is ready. I will give you extra credit on your final dance grade." He said.

"Hmm, extra credit." Cole said,

"One more thing. Since you don't have a partner and nether do you, cole. Could you be Alex's partner in the show case?" Mr.John said said