TwentyØne

Tyler's POV

I don't know what came over me. I was just so angry and he kept lying and saying 'I love you' when he didn't mean it. The sincerity in his voice almost had me. What if he did mean it?

he didn't

But there's a chance he could have. Josh used to treat me like I was his prince.

he doesn't now

Well I see that Blurryface

I've never punched someone before and my knuckles really hurt but I didn't care about the pain I cared about Josh. He looked back at me so shocked that I would hurt him and his eyes began to water. Before I could go after him all of our friends bombarded me and held me down.

"Oh my god."

"He needs his space Ty."

"You're actually scared to be gay."

"That makes Josh feel like shit no wonder you guys have been fighting."

Before more remarks could be made Pete asked them to stop while I stared at the floor. I need to go check on Josh. While the guys were arguing with each other about yelling at me half intoxicated. I quietly got up and walked toward the music room without anyone noticing. I tried the doorknob but of course it was locked. I knocked on the door and heard shuffling. I heard the lock snap and the knob twisted. Before he could peak at me and realize it was me I pushed him inside. He realized it was me and his wet eyes formed more tears and I just held him not feeling the need to say anything yet. We ended up on the floor sitting cross legged and after a few minutes he stopped sobbing and I was just combing his hair with my fingers. I pulled away and took a big breath in preparation for all I was going to say.

"Josh I'm so sorry for hitting you I don't know what came over me." I stroked my fingers across the already purple area on his jaw. "I just knew you didn't mean what you were saying and it made me upset and-" before I could continue Josh interrupted me. "You know for a fact I love you Tyler. I always have and always will no matter what shitty situation we are in or if we're not even together." I felt a lump in my throat grow and I was scared I'd begin crying if I talked but I did it anyway with a scratchy voice. "Then why would you mess with me like you have been the past week?"

"I don't know I thought you would realize you still cared for me. It was dumb, I'm sorry." He scratched the back of his neck and gave me an apologetic smile making me smile. Damnit even when I'm upset with Josh he still manages to kill me with his smile.

"Yeah that was pretty cruel and dumb of you." I continued to smile while my statement made him look down at his knees. "Making me realize you do stupid things without me." He looked up from his knees and we were smiling at each other like idiots.

Within a minute I launched myself on to Josh and smashed my lips against his plump ones. I made him back fall onto the ground and I was on top of him just making out with him. It lasted a good two minutes before I pulled away for a needed breath.

I smiled at him and held his cheeks while I kissed every other portion of his face. He was giggling uncontrollably and this was the first time I've been happy in how many years since we started the band.

I began to leave a trail of love bites down his neck when the door knob twisted.
It wasn't one of the guys, it was Debby and she did not look too thrilled to see us.

A/n; sorry for short chapter I have extra
credit to do rip

May??, 2016; yay only like two more chapters to fix before I can start updating regularly again :D