Twentyfive

Josh's POV

I was left alone and bored. The first day back from tour Ty abandoned me. Not even Shrek could entertain me but after the movie I had time alone to think.

These past few months of being with Tyler again made me realize how much I needed him and how much he meant to me. I loved him so much and I wanted to show him that. I never want to part ways from him and there is a way to represent that.

I shot up out of bed and hurriedly got dressed. Today just got so much better I'm such a genius.

Tyler's POV

I was sat inside a cute diner with my mom and sister. I guess it was more of a girls with Tyler lunch then family lunch. Zach and Jay had plans with friends while but at least my sister and mom were here. The entire meal I was bombarded with questions on Josh nonstop.

"I thought you guys broke up?"

"We did"

"Then why do we see pictures of you guys kissing?"

"Because we got back together."

"But I thought he and that other girl were serious."

"Nope."

"Well why didn't you tell us sooner?" They just won't stop.

"I was going to tell you today." I replied annoyed.

"Are you guys having sex again?" My mom asked.

My eyes widened. "Mom!" Her and my sister began to laugh and my cheeks turned rosy making them laugh harder. My blush probably clarified the truth.

After that conversation ended and we got our food the small stories of our tour started. I went on and on about everything Josh and I experienced together. Once I told them about having a picnic near the Eiffel Tower with Josh they both awed, however the mention of the attacks brought a frown upon their faces. It was so shocking to me that could happen. Josh and I were playing there not too long before it happened and it hurt to think it could of been our fans or even us. Either way it was heartbreaking.

My sister went on and on about her nails while I sipped at my cappuccino. My mom kept briefly looking at me weirdly making me feel uneasy.

"Why do you keep looking at me like that?" I asked finally and my sister stopped talking.

"No reason." She smiled and folded her hands.

"No tell me." I rolled my eyes and she continued to smile.

Before she could answer Maddy interrupted, "We had a conversation before you came to lunch with us." My mom looked at her wide eyed wanting her to stop talking before she continued, "and we wanted to know who tops." With an instant they began laughing at my expression which held an awfully red blush and my eyes were wide.

"Why do you guys wanna talk about my sex life so much? Oh my god." I shook my head and rubbed my face. "Oh c'mon just tell us." Maddy smirked. I got up from my seat and left a ten on the table.

"Thanks for having me guys." They frowned but got up knowing I had enough. They hugged me quickly before sitting back down. As I hugged my sister she whispered in my ear 'I knew Josh topped'. She sat down smiling making me roll my eyes.

The drive home I was excited to see Josh; it's only been a few hours since I've seen him but I miss him anyway.

~

Once I got home I was disappointed to see Josh wasn't here. I was only gone for about an hour and a half and knowing Josh it would have taken him way longer to get out of bed and go out. I sighed and plopped down on the couch not knowing what to do with myself while he was gone. I ended up turning on the TV but I flipped through channels trying to find something good and was disappointed. I sighed again and got up from the couch. It was too early to start making dinner so I go back to the bedroom and change. I felt like I haven't used the pool in awhile so I ended up swimming all by myself with my own music playing on the patio speakers. Great.

~

I ended up floating in the pool for about an hour before I heard a car pull into the driveway over the music. I jumped off the float and ran around the house to the front. I was surprised and somewhat sad to see it was Pete and Patrick not Josh.  I subsided the sadness and happily hugged them.

"Hey we missed you man." Patrick said as he hugged me. As I pulled away I noticed I left a wet imprint of my body onto their clothes. They looked down and laughed, I must have forgot I just got out of the pool but was too excited to see them.

Once we were inside it was around five o' clock. I excused myself to change and continuously thought about Josh's whereabouts. As I finished pulling my shirt over my head I walked into the kitchen. I grabbed some beers for the guys and paced back to the living room.

I handed Pete and Patrick their drinks and sat down in the recliner across from them. They both cracked open their drinks and began telling their stories of tour. I tried my best to listen to them as intently as I could but my mind kept drifting off to Josh. Where was he?

Josh's POV

Why is picking out a ring so difficult? My eyes wandered over each and every ring on display but not one looked appealing to me. Would Tyler want a cool sparkly one? Would he want a simple one? I don't even know his ring size, how do you even measure one's finger? I remember hearing Debby and Jenna talking about it back in Florida while we were waiting in line for an amusement ride.

Flashback Thingy

Debby was always talking about weddings and all that around me. And when she did it around Tyler I was extremely uncomfortable, Mark and Tyler had no interest in what the girls were talking about but I did in the slightest.

"Why do you need engagement and wedding rings? Like why not one be just fine?" Jenna asked confused.

"Who knows but guys don't even care about the rings in general. They buy the sparkly ones and think we'll love it." She laughed. I looked over at Tyler and saw he was listening to her speak with envy in his eyes. "Are you saying I won't know what I'm doing?" I slung my arm around her and she laughed even more. "I don't need any ring to know you love me and want to spend the rest of your life with me." She looked up into my eyes and bit her lip. If only she knew I was using her. I nodded my head in reply before kissing the top of her head. My guilt was eating me but I didn't care; this is what Tyler wanted.

Jenna awed and looked over at Tyler awkwardly. "I love being single. I don't need to waste money on any rings, losers." Mark scoffed and it made Jenna and Debby laugh but it made me highly uncomfortable. I looked over at Tyler and he looked away knowing I caught him staring at me.

End of Flashback Thingy

That day was actually great besides being forced to take selfies with Debby. I remember Mark made Ty and I sit next to each other for good shots for the video we were making. In one of them I remember he made Tyler carry me and he was genuinely smiling and laughing; not the fake laugh he did when Mark made us do other stuff for the band. The thought made me uneasy and I shook away the memory. I found a more simple ring; one that was black and thick. I found a similar one with silver outlining and I knew they were perfect

I told the lady behind the glass display to get those two and she gave me a disapproving look before quickly obliging. She handed me the two boxes after I paid and I walked out of the jewelers as happy as can be.

A/n; just to clarify I shipped Jebby harder then life, I don't hate her just saying