Twentyfour

A/n; yay first update in awhile, I finally went back and fixed the older chapters :D, smut towards end ;)
Tyler's POV
*Three months later*

Columbus was our last show and I was so excited to play in front of our hometown. This album gave us so many opportunities and sold out shows. Josh just happened to be there by my side to make everything even better. We are close like we used to be when we dated the first time and my heart throbs every time I think of him.

We just finished Polarize and now wer'e playing car radio and I was up a scaffolding again singing my heart out. I loved seeing how far we've come and seeing the large crowds made my heart swell. I climbed back down to perform Trees.

After we finished and came back up from our bow. Josh and I looked at each other and I couldn't help myself, I kissed him. He wasn't expecting me to do that since he hesitated at first but he kissed back. We made it short and the crowd was filled with screams and cheers. "What about the media?" Josh yelled over the cheers so I could hear. I laughed. He couldn't think I would care about the press when it ruined what I cared about most. "Fuck the media!" I yelled back. We put our hands together and threw them up in the air before making another bow.
~
We had met a few fans before Josh begun yawning and that's usually my que to tell the fans we couldn't meet anymore people but a girl with her friend looked like they really wanted to meet us. I had them come forward as our last pair. They hugged us both and had us sign their shirts. The other girl was talking to Josh while the one in front of me shyed away for a moment. "Thank you." She said quietly. I bent down so I could be her height. She looked about 14 and had short black hair. "What for?" I asked smiling. The shy ones remind me of myself when I was younger. "If you didn't come out tonight I probably would have got scared and wouldn't have asked her out. She was my best friend and now she's my girlfriend " She smiled and looked over at the other girl who was still talking to Josh. Oh so she's not her friend she's her girlfriend. "Ohh, well I'm happy I could help you overcome that fear. We had the same problem not too long ago." Her eyes lit up.

"Really?" She asked still giddy. I grinned. "Yeah, at one point Josh helped me through a tough time and I was scared of my feelings at the time. But he hasn't left me since." she looked at me curiously. "Was it hard hiding your feelings?" I laughed at her question. "Hardest thing ever." I replied. She grinned and hugged me once more before walking over to her girlfriend. I grinned and walked over after her. The two of them hugged us again and gave us their twitters. I never forget the encounters I share with fans.

That night Josh and I talked about how much we loved the tour. At the beginning we were distant, in the middle we had strong feelings against each other, then at the end we loved each other. I love Josh and I never want to be like that with him again.

~

The next morning I woke up with Josh facing me. His new vibrant pink hair woke my eyes up. Oh what a perfect beginning to my day. We were in our own bed and not in some bunk so now I don't have to worry about one of us falling of the edge of the bunks. We now lived in my dad's old house while my family moved from New York back to this town. I'd say they live about ten minutes from me. Josh distracted me from my thoughts with a slight snore and he had his arm wrapped around me with his head on my chest. I noticed he had a boner and it was touching my leg making me smirk. I would stay in bed with him all morning but I had plans with my family in a few and I need to get ready. I gently wiggled out of his embrace and went to our bathroom. It was technically my bathroom but we always referred to each other's things as our as if we were a married couple. I had just got out of the shower and was combing my hair when I saw Josh walked in through the mirror. He squinted his tired eyes and put his hands around my waist while he nuzzled his head into my neck.

"Good morning baby." He yawned making me smile. "Go back to bed Joshy." I turned and kissed his cheek. "Come with me. I'm hard." He whined. I rolled my eyes and he pressed his hips to the back of me. "I know lovey I just don't have time for that right now. I have lunch in a hour and you know this." He frowned and over exaggerated a sigh. "You have plenty of time c'mon I want you so much." he whispered into my ear, while sliding a hand to the front of my towel that was wrapped around my waist. I slapped his arm and playfully scowled at him. "No I really don't. We can do something later." I attempted going back to doing my hair but he just stood there watching my every move. I accidentally dropped my comb and when I went down to pick it up he pinned me from the back to the sink and looked at me through the mirror with a smirk. His smirk shifted into him biting his lip. "I'll be in bed." He whispered in my ear, his lips brushing against my ear lobe. He exited the bathroom and left me flustered. I decided I could come up with a few extra minutes this morning.

I tried my best to seductively walk out of the bathroom and into our bedroom but I failed miserably when I heard Shrek on the TV. Josh didn't even notice me, he was too busy laying down with his eyes glued to the screen. I rolled my eyes and let my towel drop to the floor before I bent down to get some boxers out of the dresser. I slipped them on and turned back seeing Josh wasn't staring at Shrek anymore and he was staring at me. I blushed and walked over to the closet to pick out a shirt. Once I pulled my blue and purple Mickey Mouse shirt over my head Josh was sitting upright with his head in his hands. I rolled my eyes before I went over to the dresser again to get black jeans. "Tyy." Josh whined as I was slipping on my jeans. "What?"

"Please."

"Please what?" I smiled knowing exactly what he was begging for as I slipped on my vans.

"Please take care of this." His voice remained needy and I looked over to see he had his tip poking out of his boxers. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone off of the dresser. I saw I still had 45 minutes so I slipped my phone into my pocket and I walked back over to the bed and grabbed the remote that was next to Josh. I did not feel like giving him a blowjob and hearing Shrek at the same time. I turned off the TV and then trailed my tongue from the base of his cock all the way to the tip. Josh grinned down at me and forced himself further down my throat making me choke out a moan.

He pulled out of my mouth before quickly slamming it back in and worked a steady rhythm in and out. I was gagging and Josh was tugging on my hair while thrusting into my mouth. Without warning Josh came into my mouth and didn't pull out. Come seeped from the side of my mouth and down my chin. "Fuck that's so hot." Josh pulled out and wiped it with his pointer finger before sticking it in my mouth.

I kissed him before he laid back down.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I left the house smiling ready to meet my family for lunch after not seeing them since Christmas.