Nightwing X Reader

Y/N =Your name
Y/S/N = Your superhero name

I walked into an alleyway, and then I pulled out the note that was given to me.

Coast City Location
Side of 5th Ave
Make sure NO ONE SEES YOU.

The note was given to me, I don't know who it was but it looked like a flash of yellow and red... Hm maybe the Flash.

It was 5:00 and I had just told my mom I'd be going to the movies with my friend Andy.  So I walked to the side of 5th Ave and saw this empty photo booth. Well I walked in and sat in it.

"Y/S/N B27" A automated women's voice said

"Wait what" I say and suddenly when I blinked I was somewhere else.

There they were, Batman, Superman, Green Lantern, Black Canary and suddenly all of the sidekicks walked in. One that caught your eye was a tall, muscular guy with black hair and a blue, I think it was a bird, on his chest.

"Hello Y/S/N, we think that you'd be perfect for this team, your ability to do things that no one else could, we thing you should join" Batman says

"YES ABSOLUTELY, I HAVE NO IDEA WHY IM STILL SHOUTING!" You said.

The guy with his bird on his chest laughed

"I'm Nightwing, the leader of the team." He says

"Oh hi, I'm Y/S/N..... But you already knew that..... So.." You say

Nightwing holds both your hand in his.
"We're going to have a lot of fun on this team" and then kisses your forehead "and that's why."

Your face suddenly turns super red.

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD HE'S SO HOT OH MY GOD" You scream inside your head.

Nightwing winks at you and walks away going up to this guy in a blue armored suit whispering something.

"Indeed we will have a fun time" you whisper to yourself while walking away.