Hospital Beds

(I GOT EXCITED TO WRITE THIS STORY BECAUSE I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CHARACTER HE'S MINE)

I felt this blinding pain in my stomach, my vision was blurry but I could see I was not in my room, I do not have much memory of what happened, but I'm 99% sure something not good.  I saw a figure at the corner of my eye, I didn't recognize him. Finally I felt the need to look at him.

"Who are you?" I asked

He wasn't paying attention, how do I know that? He literally jumped before I could even say anything

"JESUS CHRIST, SORRY" He shouted, he had brown hair, he looked like a speedster considering his suit was kind of related to Flash's. He was wearing goggles but his green eyes literally shined right through it. 

I laughed really hard, even though it hurt my side a bit.

"My name is Impulse! Fastest Boy Alive" He smirked 

"I thought that was Kid Flash" I asked

"Nah, We've tested that the hard way" he said

"Can you please tell me what the actual hell happened to me?" I asked

"Well m'lady, back at the Central City Gold Reserve, Mr. Uh Captain Cold was trying to rob it, but me and my gramps Flash stopped him, I found you unconscious outside. So I took you here, I didn't want you to wake up alone so, stayed here" 

"Aw, well aren't you sweet" I said. 

His face turned a light shade of pink, it was super adorable. 

We started talking and basically all I knew was his name which I could keep a secret, we were having a great conversation we had been talking for like an hour, then our fantastic conversation got cut off because my parents ran in.

"Oh my goodness are you okay?!" My parents kept asking me questions. (My parents would actually just give me a lecture on to be more careful). The doctor kept saying doctor-y stuff. Impulse got up, he looked kind of sad, the kind that people don't usually see because they pretend to be happy about things.

"Well m'lady, I will see you around." He said with a voice, sounded like he had a heavy heart. Then he sped off.

*Time Skip* 

It had been like three weeks since the gold accident, I could not stop thinking about Bart, I really missed him. 

I was walking to class, and I was a bit sad, some of my friends noticed, but I just told them I was having one of those bad days. To be honest, I was. 

The halls were so loud, and all I knew was it was those obnoxious popular boys screaming.  I was walking into my classroom, and saw my friend Adrianna, I started walking towards her and suddenly arms were around my stomach. I turned around to try to see who it was.

"BART!" I jumped and without hesitation I hugged him. 

He carried me around and spun me around.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked very happily

"I go to school here now" He laughed.

I was literally tearing up, I was just so happy to see him.

"So, I guess we will be seeing more of eachother" My voice started to crack

"I guess we will" He said.