Amnesia

"Oh god, my head" I looked at my legs, they were covered in car debris, ugh man. I couldn't remember what happened. Only some flashes of memories popped up.

I remember, I was driving to someone's house, but who? I couldn't figure it out. I pushed the car door off of my legs and tried to get up, my legs were fine. There weren't any passengers in the car, so that good. My hands had a phone in it.

"Ugh you stupid idiot texting and driving" I thought to myself.

I couldn't remember who I was, what I was doing, why I was doing it. Apparently I was driving somewhere, but getting knocked off course, changed it. The phone started ringing. There was no caller ID, who could possibly call me? I remember I was driving to someone's house. Maybe it was this guys house, or girls? I was too terrified to pick up, what if it was some serial killer, what happens if I die?

I walked up to the main road, all I saw was a never ending road, which is probably a misconception because the road probably ends somewhere.  

I started walking over to somewhere, down the road probably, hoping it leads somewhere. The number started calling again.

I finally picked up.

"HELLO?! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Someone shouted, he sounded like a man.

"Huh? who is this?" I asked

"It's Jason, Y/N"

"I'm sorry Jason, I don't remember anything" I said

"Do you have amnesia?" He asked

"I don't know"

"Do you know where you are?"

"I don't know"

He kept asking me questions, I didn't know what to say so usually I just said I don't know, I couldn't remember anything.

"Why was I going to your house Jason?" I asked

"You said you had something important to tell me and you were driving to my house" He said.

"Must've been really important" He said

"Okay Jason where am I, I'm so lost."

"Check your maps, it has a GPS connected towards it"

"Of course! You're so smart" I said, it sounded sarcastic but it wasn't.

"I'll send my address into your maps so you can come over"

And so I started running, I was so excited to go to Jason's house, whoever he was. I'm off to Jason's house. Maybe he's my boyfriend, maybe not, maybe the important thing I was gonna tell him was that I loved him. I don't know but I wanna know my connection to Jason, I wanna know who I am.