Bloodlust

"IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE THIS WAY!" He screamed

"Yes, it does Nightwing" I couldn't look him in the eye, no matter how much I loved him, I couldn't. I could feel the tears stream from my eyes, the wind flow all over my hair. 

"YOU CAN CHANGE, IT IS NOT TOO LATE" Kid Flash shouted, "NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOUR FATHER WANTS HIM DEAD Y/S/N" 

"YOU CAN CHANGE Y/N!" Artemis screamed. 

I walked up to his cage and sat in front of it, I saw the look in his eyes, I don't know why my father would ever want me to kill the love of my life, but I had to. 

He knew what I had to do and looked me in the eyes and kissed me, that is when I shoved the knife through his heart. He didn't say anything, he just fell backwards, he was dead, I knew that much. 

"NOOOOO!!!" I heard screaming behind me. 

I heard sobbing, I couldn't live with myself, knowing that I had just done this to him. I picked up the knife, I stared at it. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Kid Flash screamed. 

I drove the knife through my heart. 

And that is when I woke up, I was doused in sweat panting really hard. I started sobbing and I saw Dick standing up next to my bed, he sat down next to me. 

"What's wrong? And do not say nothing." He said

"Bad dream. Terrible Dream. I am just glad it ended" I said. 

I grabbed his face and kissed him.

"I love you so much Dick" I said hugging him, "Nothing will ever make me change my mind about that, and I would do nothing to ever,EVER hurt you"