Arrowheart

"Hey, why am I so stupid" I asked myself.

It was three o'clock in the morning, I was laying in bed, staring at my blank white ceiling. Thoughts kept racing through my head. That's what usually happens at 3AM. Can't sleep, always thinking. I don't know. I laid the side of my head on my pillow, I could hear my heartbeat.  Thun-thun-thun all I could hear, until I moved my head. I wanted to grab my phone but it was so far away, like across the room. UGH Why can't I sleep, Maybe I should watch Netflix, or something. Shut up Y/N it's three in the morning go to sleep, oh my god I'm talking to myself in my head. I felt like such a loser trying to even talk to myself.

I heard light taps, it was lightly drizzling. The taps sounded like it was harder than raindrops. I felt like someone is knocking on my window pane. I got up and wrapped my blanket around my shoulders. I went up to get my phone, to use as a weapon, which I'm not so sure what I can do with a phone. I walked up to my window and pushed the curtains aside. I saw a guy holding his hands on my window pane trying to not slip, seemed impossible in the rain. I opened the window and pulled him in, he made a loud bang, hoping my parents didn't hear.

The guy, he was wearing a mask, and he had a red bow and a quiver full of red arrows. He was very muscular, he had glossy red hair. He was panting in the middle of my room. Once he calms down, I'll talk to him. His panting got softer, then it turned into deep breaths. I finally got to talk. Normal questions, short answers.

"Who are you?" I asked 
"Red Arrow" He responded
"Original" I said sarcastically
"Are you okay?"
"I'm fine"

He was a terrible conversationalist, got to that question finally.

"Why are you here?" I asked

"I saw you, and needed someone to help me, you were the closest person I saw and I didn't know what to do, it was instinct. He said

"Lucky for you I was already awake" I said walking back over to my bed, I actually started feeling sleepy.

I looked over at him and he was just staring at one of his arrows, my eyes were like forcing themselves to close, I really didn't want them to, I was actually having someone nice, cute and quick-witted to talk to, and my body system says "Oh you know you're tired now". I drifted off into a sleep, with a dream about Red and I....you know what nevermind. I was tired and I thought he was cute.

I actually thought he left in the morning, but when I woke up around 10. I knew he left, I guess I didn't know, I woke up and Red had taken off his costume but not his pants (thank goodness) and his arms were wrapped around my stomach. I didn't mind, so I just laid there with him until he woke up.