Skate Park Love

There was this skate park that me and my best friend Tye went to all the time, We went to different schools, so naturally I didn't see him all the time, although today was the day I finally was going to meet his best friend Jaime, I only ever saw him in pictures with Jaime, he seemed pretty cool, I thought it would be fun to meet him.

So Tye and I decided to get a bite at this donut shop down the street from the Skate Park where we were going to meet his friend Jaime.

Everyone ships me and Tye but I could on;y ever see him as a friend, anyways I heard he has a crush on this girl name Natalie, but she went to my school and I did not like her at all so I did my best not to question it. 

We grabbed a dozen donuts and started walking down the street to go to the skate park, I was kind of nervous because this was Tye's best friend and he was cute, and usually i get SUPER nervous around cute people.

I saw that the skate park was deserted, and all I saw was a guy sitting in a hoodie walking up to us, so either it was a mugger or it was Jaime.

"Jaime you look so shady" Tye said

He took down his hood and all I saw was the most gorgeous guy I had ever laid my eyes on. 

"You must be Y/N" He said holding out his hand

"Yeah,  that's me..." I said shaking his hand

*Time Skipppp*

We had been skating for like 3 hours and the sun had already been setting.

We took a break and sat on this bench, Tye sat in between me and Jaime, which I was mad about. 

"That was f-" Tye got a text message from his mom which I am fairly sure said that he needed to go home for a second to help her with something. So he skated home leaving me and Jaime alone for a bit

"That was fun!" I said 

"Yeah totally, I am glad I finally met you" Jaime said, which made me blush like crazy

"Yeah Tye is a pretty great person-" I cut myself off over the fact that Jaime was staring directly at me. His eyes were like a magnet to my face, I literally felt like his eyes were pulling me closer to his.

Then he leaned in and kissed me. 

Then we were cut off at this voice we heard behind us 

"I KNEW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN"  Tye shouted 

"Tye you cock-block" Jaime said.