Dick (Nightwing) X Reader

I walked into Dick's apartment, he gave me a key for a reason.

I wouldn't expect him to be singing Never Gonna Give You Up ,in his underwear from last time.

We promised never to speak about that ever again.

Me and Dick were...kinda...dating? I guess you could say, it's complicated.

It was Halloween and the team was throwing a random Halloween party at the cave.

Dick said he would choose our Halloween costumes, so I actually had no idea what I was gonna be.

"Dick?" I called out

"Yeah?" He walked out into the living room with a towel wrapped around his waist.

I blushed and looked away, I felt embarrassed by that.

"Oh yeah your costume is on my bed by the way" He said.

"Oh alright" I walked very quickly into his room trying not to make direct eye contact.

I walked into his room and all there was, was a king sized bed, a closet full of weapons and clothes and a tv.

"DICK IM GONNA CHANGE IN HERE" I shouted

"OKAY!" He shouted back.

I turned to lock the door and walk to the bag where the costume was.

I opened the bag to reveal a blue and black outfit.

It was a women's Nightwing outfit.

"Are you kidding me Dick?" I said to myself.

I put on the costume and looked in the mirror in the closet.

"I look goooood" I said to myself "I seriously need to stop talking to myself"

I walked out of Dicks room and walk into the living room to see that Dick is wearing a men's version of my superhero uniform.

"Oh my god...." I started to laugh really loud.

"Oh god you look fantastic!" He shouted "Anyways shall we go M'lady?"

I took his arm and wrapped it around mine

"Or should I say M'Nightwing?" He said

"No, you shouldn't say" I said

I kissed him on the cheek and we walked out the apartment with our cross gendered costumes. We looked great.