rAnDoMnESs

basically I write so much about your point of view, why not write what they think of you.

Kaldur- Basically he thinks of you as a real cutie. He always calls you his "Queen" and always speaks so formal. He hates when you put yourself down but he's always there to cheer you up, because he loves you.

Wally- When you guys first met it was awkward. Because you would always hang by Dick (Hence the last Wally X Reader story I wrote). He had no idea you had a crush on him, but when he did all he thought was "IM GONNA KISS HER NOW".

Roy (RA) - kinda like Kaldur, he calls you "Princess" instead of "Queen". He loves how much shorter you are than him and makes fun of how bad you are at aiming. Always gets jealous when you talk to other guys that he thinks he thinks is hotter than him. (You think he's the hottest guy you've ever met, I mean look at him)

Tim- super awkward at the start of your relationship because he's never had a girlfriend before. Basically he's the cliché master, he buys you flowers and chocolates all the time and always asks Dick for relationship advice

Dick- He always takes you out to fancy restaurants and always shoots paper from straws into strangers ears to make you laugh. You guys have like a date night every Saturday and Thursday to take your mind of missions and stuff. Always calls you "His Little Birdie".

Garfield- Bad Puns. SO MANY BAD PUNS.

Jaime- Kinda like Tim, a bit awkward because he has never had a girlfriend before. He gets VERY jealous when he sees you with any other guy.

I'm not even sure if I wrote all of the guys but whetever