heh just imagine this

Y/C = your crush (because I'm really very much lazy to write each individual person)

Y/N = Your name

Y/C POV
There I saw her, Y/N, the most beautiful person in the world, I let her slip through her my fingers like that.

"HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN" I screamed in my head. "HOW COULD HAVE I LET HER SLIP AWAY FROM MY FINGERS INTO HIS ARMS"

There he was Scott, he was an asshole, but not to her. He was a blond guy with no filter with what he speaks. Everything he says is shit. I don't know maybe it's me and my jealousy. I ran off into my room. All I could think is what might've happened if I got to her sooner.
All. I. Wanted. To. Do. Was.

"ARGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" I screamed and punched my wall. Which ended up me breaking through my wall into the next room.

*Flashback*
I was running. Running (or Flying) to Mount Justice. I knew that I should tell her, tell Y/N that I love her. I just knew it had to be today, something in my gut told me that the beautiful hero had to know.

I walked in and ran into the main hall and there she was.

not what I expected.

I stood at the doorway shellshocked

She was in the arms of Scott, she was kissing him. And I felt that my life and my heart had shattered into a million pieces. That lead me up to this moment.