(3) But promise me one thing

So today is Friday and Mason asked me if i wanted to go to the movies to watch Iron Man 3.

I said yes but i wasn't really in a good mood.

FROM: Mason.

Hey babe ill be there in 30 min my brother is taking us(:

TO: Mason.

Ok thats fine.

FROM: Mason.

Whats wrong:(

TO: Mason.

Nothing(:

FROM: Mason.

Oh ok:)

*20 mins later*

FROM: Mason.

Im outside:)

TO: Mason.

Im on my way.

I grabbed my purse and then sprayed perfume on myself.

I brushed my hair one more time and checked myself in the mirror.

"Hey where are you going?"

Alex asked me.

"To the movies with Mason" i told him.

"Oh ok be careful" he said with a smile.

"Mhm" and i walked off.

-

We got to the movie theater and bought our tickets.

I went to go buy our drinks and some popcorn and when i was coming back i saw something i didn't want to see..especially not today.

MASON KISSING THAT SLUT CAITLIN!

I wasn't just going to stand there and just watch. I went up to them.

"Well, well, well if it isn't Caitlin the slut..you know i knew this would happen sooner or later but now that its here i finally get to do something I've always wanted to" i said with a grin on my face.

I got my drink and threw it at her and threw my popcorn at Mason.

"Were over Mason" i said walking off.

I felt pretty good after that. As i was by the door Mason ran over to me.

"What do you want Mason!"

"Camila im sorry please forgive me she was all over me!!" He said probably almost crying.

"No Mason you don't understand i just cant do this anymore!, look i love you but as a really good friend now..i just don't feel the same way i used to before when we started going out, look were only 16 that doesn't mean this is the end of the world and that you cant find anyone else because you can..you're the sweetest guy ever but..i just don't want to hurt you."

"But you could never hurt me I'm the one who hurt you..and I'm sorry.." He said with a tear rolling down his cheek.

"I hope we can still be friends because i don't want to lose you Mason, you're a really big part in my life and i don't want you out of my life' i said wanting to cry.

"Of course we can and Im really sorry !Mila..i love you and i never meant to hurt you" he said bringing me into a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Mason..but promise me one thing"

"What?"

"Promise me you wont ever date her because shes a player and shell break your heart..and i don't want to see you heartbroken.."

"I promise" he said with the cutest smile ever.

"Bye ill see you later" i said walking out.

I didn't even get to see the movie. Haha. Well at least i did the right thing..did I?..

***AUSTIN***

I was buying my tickets at the movies with Alex and Robert to watch Iron Man 3 when i turned around and saw Camila crying.

I tapped Alex's shoulder and said, "Hey isn't that your sister over there?" as i was pointing to her.

"Yea dude..but why is she crying!!" He jogged over to her and so did I. I looked at her face and her eyes were red and puffy. I just want to pull her into a huge hug.

***ALEX***

We were in line when Austin asked if that girl was Camila , and it was but she was crying. Oh no what did that asshole Mason do now!

I ran over to her and saw that her eyes were red and puffy and her face was red too. I love my sister to death but she looked horrible.

"Sis whats wrong?!!" I asked her.

"Nothing" she said trying to hide her face.

"Camila i know something is wrong, tell me please."

"Mason and I broke up" She said walking off crying .

***Camila***

Shit.

Austin and Alex saw me.

Alex kept asking what was wrong and to be honest i don't even know why I'm crying I've wanted to breakup with him for about a month and a half.

"Mason and I broke up!" and i walked off crying. I don't know where i was going i just wanted to get away from everyone.

Im so stupid.

Austin was there and now he knows i HAD a boyfriend.

I turned around and saw Austin running over to me.

GREAT.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys so heres a new chapter!:) I didn't want Mason and Camz to break up but it just brings more..idk interest i guess lol but yea i hope you enjoy and VOTE, COMMENT and share it with your friends please!:)

Follow me on Instagram

@ameezysgirlfriend &

@xoxogissel

Twitter:

@gisseljbam