(8) I missed you too

"Alex?" I asked, i..he's moving.

Austin had his arm over my shoulders, he looked confused.

"Whats wrong?" i asked him.

"Hes moving..but he's not opening his eyes..isn't that weird?" he had a point but i was just so happy to even notice.

"Camila no stop!" He kept yelling my name, at this point i was so scared..what is he seeing..why is he calling my name. He's kicking and kicking his feet as if he were running.

"Austin go call a nurse!!" Now I'm crying again.

The nurse walked in and saw him, she had this scared look on her face.

"Whats wrong with him?!" I yelled at her.

Im walking around in the room, crying. Im more scared than ever.

I called my mom, she came a few minutes after the call.

Once she saw him she started crying and i looked over at Austin and he looked scared..freaked out.

Alex wouldn't stop kicking and yelling the nurse called the doctor and more nurses but neither of them knew what was happening.

Im really scared.

"Camila please stop!!" He yelled again and again.

"Im right here Alex, please wake up..i miss you..i need you, i don't know why you're saying my name but whatever I'm doing i wont do it..i promise just please wake up"

Nothing.

He stopped kicking.

But still nothing.

The bed moved again, i looked over and his eyes opened.

"Alex!" I jumped up and hugged him.

"what happened?"

"Im here, I'm here..I'm so sorry, this is all my fault." I said.

"Don't cry" he wiped a tear off my face.

"I just..missed you so so much..i was so scared"

"I missed you too" He gave me a weak smile.
-

Days passed and my dad was here and my mom went to go turn in my work at school. Its so awkward he's just talking to Alex and sometimes looks over at me. Austin had to leave because his family from his dads side was going over for dinner.

My mom said i have to go back to school next Monday.

Ugh.

At least i get to see Austin, Destiny, and Sarah.

Lauren was on vacation in California.

Lucky.

Meanwhile I'm here at the hospital waiting for my brother to get better and being in an awkward situation with my dad.

*3 days later*

"Okay he's ready to go if you'd like to take him back home Mrs.Constancio" the doctor told my mom giving her Alex's prescriptions.

And no my mom isn't a Constancio she just doesn't bother correcting them.

"So are you feeling better?" i asked Alex

"Yea i guess its just my legs and ribs still hurt a little" he said walking around the room.

I just want and give him a huge hug and tickle him. But i cant.

Darn.

Well his arms are okay but his tailbone is fractured and his ribs arent fully healed so he's going to be in a wheelchair for a few weeks .

"Bye thank you" we waved to the nurses.

We all got in the car Alex, Andrew, Austin and I. My dad was saying bye to Alex and Andrew "Bye Mila i love you sweetie" he said to me.

"Bye." I said.

He smiled at me probably thinking i said it because i wanted to..No i just said it for my mom and my brothers because then they would be lecturing me on how i 'should forgive my dad and build a relationship with him'

Ahahaha NO.

---------------------------------------------

Short chapter sorry lol but yay Alex is okay!<3

Well...

VOTE

Guess what omg okay so today i was in 6th period and i went on twitter and refreshed my notifications or whatever its called & MADISON PETTIS FAVORITED MY TWEET AND THEM FOLLOWED ME OMG I WAS FANGIRLING SO HARD I JUST LOVE HER SO MUCH<3

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @gisseljbam

INSTAGRAM

@ameezysgirlfriend

@gisseljbam

XOXO

~gissel