(13) I just wish you'd believe me.

I got home and just sat in my room, don't know if i should believe Austin..well i don't know I'm mean he hasn't given me a reason to not trust him. Maybe I'm just overreacting.

Chill Camila .

Im actually really tired right now i just want to eat ice cream and watch movies on Netflix all day, its only three.

Eh why not.

I went downstairs to get the tub of ice cream,a spoon and went back up to my room. I scrolled through Netflix and chose Clueless. I watched it for about twenty minutes and went on Instagram, i haven't been on Instagram since school started.

I refreshed my notifications and i had 626 follow requests. I have 487 followers already plus those 626.

Thats 1,113.

"Holy shit" i said to myself.

I scrolled through the familiar faces on their profile pictures and there was

@AustinMahone wants to follow you, i accepted it i went to his profile and he has 3,237 followers and hes only following 10 people. @daydreamingcamz, @AlexConstancio, @justinbieber,@selenagomez, @robertrene @zach_dorsey,@littlecball, @champagnepapi Drake<3, @taylorswift and @andrewconstancio212.

I followed all of them. I wonder how long its been since he requested me.

@AlexConstancio wants to follow you, i accepted his. I went on my feed and Austin posted a picture not too long ago, it was him just like staring at the camera, but his eyes they looked red, like if he's been crying and the caption read "I would never hurt you, you mean so much to me..i just wish you'd believe me</3"

I liked the picture and i posted one. It was me blowing a kiss to the camera and i put "Baby i do believe you, i trust you more than anyone i love you:* @austinmahone". He liked it a couple minutes later and commented "Can i come over? btw you look beautiful!" Oh Austin. He could've just called me or texted me. "Yes:*" i commented back.

I cant stay mad at him.

___________________________

Short update! But I'm trying to make up for the week i didn't update at all lol.

Btw WHO LISTENED TO HEARTBREAKER OMB ITS SO GOOD I JUST CANt my BIEBER FEELS.

EVERYONE GO BUY IT ON ITUNES NOW!!!

And all the Jariana ( Jai & Ariana ) drama on Twitta is CRAZY!

Anyways

COMMENT!

VOTE!

FOLLOW ILL FOLLOW BACK!:)

-

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

@gisseljbam

IG

@ameezysgirlfriend

@gisseljbam

BTW I MADE A TWITTER FOR AUSTIN and Lea GO FOLLOW THEM @daydreamingcamz & @AustinAmeezy_ (: