(35) It's Austin.

I assume Jai left while i was asleep, he wasn't here when i woke up.

I decided i wasn't going so just stay in the hotel room all day.

I had just gotten out of the shower when i received a phone call from my mom. I really didn't want to answer but i knew it was the best thing to do.

C: "Hello?"

M: "Mila? Oh my god how are you?"

C: "Im fine."

M: "Im so glad you are okay. Look baby I wanted to call you to apologize. What I did was wrong, I shouldn't of left you guys alone for a long time. I was just so caught up with the fact that i had finally found someone and i went crazy. I wasn't thinking clearly, I should've taken you kids with us. And I should of never kicked you out of the house. Mila im so sorry."

I could hear her crying, i hated hearing her cry. I felt a knot in my throat, I didn't know what to say. If I said one word I knew I would cry. I took a deep breath and tried to figure out what to say .

C: "Well thank you for your apology. Um I honestly don't know what to say."

M: "You don't have to say anything Mila, just come back home please."

Sure I felt so bad for my mom but I can't go back home. Im so upset with my mom. I don't know if I can go back home and be okay with my mom.

M: "Hello? Mila?"

C: "No."

M: "What?"

C: "I said no. Look mom i really appreciate you calling me and apologizing but I'm not going back home. Im moving in with my dad, we already talked it out. I just don't think I can go back home with you and act like everything is okay when its not."

M: "Camila, please. Don't. Please come back home. Im so sorry."

At this point i was crying, I wanted to tell her that i was sorry and that I forgive her, but I couldn't.

C: "Um, ill be there in a few hours to pick up some of my stuff. Bye."

M: "Baby please don't do this." she pleaded.

C: "And im taking Drew with me for a few days, its clear he doesn't want to be there. Bye."

As soon as I hung up i fell to my knees and cried. I cried because i felt awful.

I don't know how long i was on the ground crying. I would of probably been there longer if there wouldn't of been a knock on the door.

I walked over to the door and looked through the peep hole.

It was Jai.

I ran to the sink and washed my face, my eyeliner and mascara were running down my face. I took a deep breath to stop myself from crying and walked to the door.

"Hi" i said as I opened the door.

"Hey." he smiled.

"Um come in" i said with my voice cracking.

He walked in and sat on my bed, "Sorry for leaving without letting you know, my mom called me saying we had to go pick up my car and I didn't want to wake you."

"Don't worry about it." i smiled. I locked the door and joined him.

"Camz are you okay?" he asked me sounding a bit concerned.

"Yeah, im great." i lied.

"Camila you know that you can tell me anything right?"

"Yeah i know. Jai I'm fine."