(6) I have NOTHING to say to you.

He came in and shut the door, i didn't move or say anything i just laid back down next to Alex and pretended to be asleep.

My mom is still asleep and so is Austin so it was hard trying not to wake up but i just couldn't do it anymore so i opened my eyes and he was still here.

I looked at him and he looked at me i just turned away just wanting to go up to him and push him and yell things I've always wanted to tell him, but i just stood up and walked over to Austin who was opening his eyes.

Yay finally an excuse to get out of here.

"Hey..Austin wanna come and get something to eat with me?" I asked him with a smile.

"Sure, im starving" and i grabbed his hand walking towards the door, my dad grabbed my shoulder and said "Mila..sweetie-" i pulled away and got his hand off of me and just walked off to the cafeteria with Austin.

"Are you okay??" He asked me.

"Yea..no..i don't know.." I said tearing up a little.

He pulled me into his arms and told me "Everything's gonna be alright Camz"

Camz ahh omg he called me Camz

I blushed like crazy and looked up at him and said "you really think so?" with a little smile on my face.

"Yes" he said and kissed my forehead.

I blushed again.

"So can i ask you something ?"

"You just did" i said while giggling.

"Dork" he said tapping my nose.

"Just kidding so what did you want to ask me?"

"I noticed that..you and your dad..whats the problem with you two?..if i can know."he asked.

Should i tell him.. ill just tell him.

I pulled him to a table and we sat down.

"Well it all started when i was ten..he would come home late telling us he had to work late..well us being ten we just believed him. Then one day i was walking to the store with Destiny and Sarah..the store was right across the street from my dads workplace so we decide to take him some snacks, and as we were walking into his office i heard something, we walked in and there he was having this 'hot' make out session and when he turned around i looked at him and just ran off dropping everything i had in my hands crying.

Destiny and Sarah were behind me telling me to calm down. I tried to but i had just seen my own father kissing a lady that WASNT my mom.

I started walking home with Destiny and Sarah when i saw my dads car. 'Run!' Was all i was saying to Destiny and Sarah.

We were almost home when my dad honked and yelled 'Camila sweetie please just get in the car!'. Sarah just told me to talk to him, so i did.

I got in the car and my dad started blabbering and chattering about what happened. Then he started to tell me things like..'If your mommy finds out shell cry and cry', 'If you tell her she'll leave the house and leave us' and of course being stupid and little i just 'promised' not to tell my mom.

So i didn't..for a whole year he came home late and my mom believed all his stupid lies.

A year passed and it was my birthday i turned 11. We were all outside having 'fun' at my party, when i saw my dad and mom laughing..then my dad went inside and answered a phone call..

guess who it was?, yup the chick. I heard every single thing he said and recorded it.

I couldn't take it anymore so i decided to show Alex and i did.

He and i both started crying hysterically when my mom came in and asked us what was wrong, we told her. I told her about the first time i saw him..and then when dad told me not to tell her, then i showed her the recording. She started to cry and just hugged us and said 'Kids, i would never leave you' in fact we need to teach your daddy a lesson'

We looked at her and smiled.

We all walked outside hand in hand in hand, almost everybody was looking at us, so we walked up to the middle and my mom started to speak in front of everyone. 'Hello guys thank you all for coming to my daughters birthday party, it really means a lot. Well as many of you know my 'husband' is a 'hard worker..very' and she shot him an evil look..then he looked at me. 'Well what many of you guys don't know is that my husband..has been having an affair with Alicia Hopkins, excuse my language, the whore that works with him and he's made my poor daughter keep this secret for a year!'

I remember everybody gasping and giving my dad death stares and dirty looks.

He then said 'Babe im so sorry i'

'No Kevin! Get out of my house NOW!'

He walked of and drove off.. Then about a week later he came back and started to tell this sappy story and how sorry he was. My mom just ignored him and kept telling him to leave. When he was about to leave he said.."the only reason i couldn't leave her was because..shes pregnant!" and thats when i came down the stairs and yelled something like "Wow i cant believe this dad, why? were we just not good enough that you had to cheat on my mom and have a new family! And made me believe all your stupid lies! and keep a secret from mom..I hate you. This is just something that i will never forgive you for. I hate you. I never want to see you in my life. Have fun with your new family!" and ran upstairs...So

I haven't seen my dad in about three years. And i didn't plan on seeing him or talk to him anytime soon.

I remember Alex coming up the stairs into my room calming me down. He always makes me feel better. Alex is the one i come to when i have problems or when i need someone to talk to...so thats why i hate my dad." I finished.

"Im sorry sweetie..I'm sorry i hurt you, your brothers and your mom i never meant to hurt you this much..I'm sorry you hate me this much.. ". I heard my fathers voice behind me.

"Wh-what are you doing here?.." I asked getting up backing away from him.

"I just wanted to talk.." he said tearing up a bit.

"I have NOTHING to say to you." I said walking off and Austin walking behind me.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys so ouch pretty rough childhood huh?

Do you think she'll ever forgive him..or even talk to him??

When will Alex awaken?

Dun dun dun!!

Lol

Vote

Comment

Follow me on twitter

@gisseljbam

&

Instagram

@ameezysgirlfriend

Xoxo :)