(29) Miami

"Camila are you ready to go?!" Austin yelled. "Yea hold on!" i yelled back.

Austin and i were going to Miami to go see the guy from Republic Records.

I cant believe Austin and I might get signed.
I snapped out of my thoughts as Austin kept repeating my name over and over. "What?" i asked. "Do you need help with your bags?"

"Oh yea thanks" i smiled at him.

He took the bags outside to his ranger rover and placed them in the back.

"Bye dad" i went up to my dad and hugged him. "Bye sweetie, call me if you need anything, heres some cash and my card just in case. Don't use the card unless you need it okay?" "Okay daddy, thanks so much, ill see you on Tuesday!" i hugged him. "Bye Karen, bye Kali"

Austin and i arrived just in time because as soon as we sat down at the gate area they started to board.
I sat on the window side and Austin in the middle, no one sat next to Austin so it was just us two in that row.
The plane went up in the air, as soon as they said we could use our devices, i put my headphones on and turned my music on.

I looked out the window and began to drift off to sleep, after all it was 5:24am.

***Austin***

Camila and i got on the plane, as soon as the plane went up in the air she put her headphones on and went to sleep. I don't blame her we woke up at 3:30am so we could arrive early but we barely made it.

I looked at her and smiled. She looked so peaceful and beautiful. I wish she was still mine but i screwed up.

I truly love her, shes different than other girls. Shes real, she doesn't try to be anyone, she would rather wake up late and wear no makeup on than wake up two hours earlier to get ready in the mornings. She isn't afraid to box anyone, damn shes fought two girls since i met her, Caitlin twice, and Maddie about a month and a half ago.

I smiled and rested my head on her shoulder and went out like a light.

*"How could you do this to me?!" She yelled. "Camila, i can explain!" I walked over to her.

"No, get away from me!" she backed away with tears in her eyes.

"Why her?!" she yelled pointing towards Nina.

Nina smiled and said, "He doesn't love you anymore Camila get over it!"

Cam sobbed into her hands and ran off.

I ran out of the room following her, i kept running and running trying to catch up to her but the faster i ran the further she would be. I stopped to breathe, when i looked up she was gone. "Camila!" i yelled over and over.

I walked forwards as i saw a slightly open door, i could hear someone talking and laughing. I walked into the door, it was Cam's room. I looked over to her bed and there was Jai and Mila playing with a puppy. "Jai, oh my god you didn't have to!" She jumped into his arms and gave Jai a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek. I tried to talk to Camila . I then walked out pissed off and shut the door but i was now eating with Camila. She was holding my hand and smiling. But she wasn't holding my hand exactly, i was watching me having dinner with Her. A while after Nina walked in and walked over to our table. "Hey Austy" she smiled. Camila looked up at her and smiled. "Whos this?" Nina asked. "My girlfriend Camila" i said sternly. "Oh. So you chose her over me?! Bad choice babe" she said eyeing Cam. "Excuse me? What do you mean, he chose me over you?" mila asked Nina. "Oh she doesn't know okay so Austin and i were going out a couple months back when i went to San Antonio." She smiled. "You cheated on me with her?!" She yelled with tears falling from her cheeks. She got up and looked at Nina then at me. "Camila .." I said standing up and grabbing her hand . "No don't. Don't touch me, don't talk to me!!" She pushed me away from her and when i turned around she was gone.