(38) team captain

2015. A new year.

I don't really know how to feel about it. I don't think it's really hit me yet, time goes by so quickly.

I mean, i was just a freshman about three years ago and now im a senior, about to graduate from high school and go to college. The thought of that kinda scares me, i still haven't fully planned out what I'm going to do after high school, much less college.

Austin already has his life planned out, he's going on this huge worldwide tour in the summer. Then record his new music, attend red carpets, award shows, perform at msg, the forum and places like that. He'll be too busy posing for magazine covers, newspapers, and commercials.

All he wants to do is sing his heart out. Austin is all about the music, so am I but you know he wants it more. Actually no he doesn't, i wanted it more than he did, oh gosh what has gotten into me.

Anyways, school starts again today, i'm so not looking forward to it, i don't know. Something has gotten into me and i woke up in the worst mood ever.

"Morning sleeping beauty. ", Alex slapped my cheek as i walked out of my room.

"What the fuck Alex! " I yelled.

"Damn, someone's mad today."

"Well yeah dumbass, i don't walk out of my room slapping you in the face as soon as you wake up. "

"Damn okay sorry i guess its that time of the month." He laughed as he walked into the bathroom in the hallway.

I quickly grabbed my clothes and towel and got in the shower. School starts again today, im looking forward to it because of choir and cheer, plus i get to see my girls.

I put on our new cheer uniform along with the new bow. The uniforms were navy blue with red letters stitched on the front outlined with silver it read, 'SAHS'.
I don't know if it's just me or the skirt is shorter than the last uniform, coach Jenner is always telling us to not be showing all our junk but yet she's making our uniforms shorter than the last ones.
I finished tying my cheer shoes and walked downstairs with all my stuff.
"Andrew let's go, bye mom." i said as i grabbed a banana of the counter.
"Is Alex not going with you?" she asked.
"I have to get there early for practice mom, he barely woke up, plus he has his own car. Anyways I'll take Drew so you can get ready for work, and can you please feed Mia before you leave?"
"Okay i will bye guys, love you!" my mom yelled as we walked out the door.

I dropped Andrew off at his school and headed to school.
"Camz!", Lauren yelled as she ran up to me and basically tackled me.
"Ow Laur!" i yelled as i pushed her off me.
"Well nice to see you too.", she said getting up.
"Sorry, i don't know what's up with me today, where's Mani?" i asked.
"She told me she was on her way, come on let's wait in the gym for coach and the rest of the girls." Lauren suggested, while dragging me into the gym.
When we walked into the gym, all the basketball players were there shooting hoops. I looked around at all the boys, out varsity basketball team, which consisted of Robert, Alex, this creepy guy named Kenny, Mason, Zach, Logan, Jonathan, this really tall and hot junior Christian, and a couple other guys which i didn't really know.
"Camila!" someone yelled my name, causing me to drop my phone. I looked up again tho find Mason waving at me.
"Hi." i waved back.
He waved his hand as if he were calling me over. I hesitated a bit before Lauren and i got up and walked over to the tall, intimidating basketball players.

"Hey Mas." i hugged him.
"Hey. Hi Laur." he smiled.
"Hi Mason, um ill be back okay?" she said as she walked over to Robert.
"So what are you doing here so early?" Mason asked me.
"We have practice after you guys, coach was supposed to be here twenty minutes ago, plus only like six girls are here."
"Oh she didn't tell you guys?" he shot the basketball and it went in the net.
"Tell us what?"
"She cancelled your guy's practice because her daughter has an orchestra concert at nine." he continued.
"What the hell!", i exclaimed.
"Hold on real quick.
Guys! I guess our practice is over since the team 'captain' didn't show up.", he announced to the rest of the team, rolling his eyes.
"Who's the team captain?", I asked curiously.
Alex seemed to be the only one missing, but he didn't mention anything about being team captain.
"Oh speaking of the devil, there he is." he pointed towards the door.
I turned and my heart almost leaped out of my chest.
(I attached a picture of how her face kind of looks in that moment lol)

///
sorry for taking like ten years to update, i have seriously been busy with school and i have a sucky android phone which doesn't let me type because the keyboard sucks. but as soon as I get my new phone i will try to update at least once a week.