(14) Truth or Dare?

Minutes later there was a knock on the door, i expected it to be Austin but instead there standing in front of me was Mason. "Oh my gosh Mason!" And i pulled him into a hug.

"What are you doing here?" I asked trying to not seem rude.

"I was at my friends, he lives a couple houses down so i thought id come and see if you wanted to go hangout" "Aw thats so sweet, but actually my boyfriend's coming over right now"

"Oh" "You can hang out with us if you want" i flashed him a smile. "Oh no its fine, i don't want to be in the way haha" "No you wont come on, we'll go to the movies or something" "Are you sure?" "Yea, come in" i signaled him to come in and he did so.

About what seemed like five minutes later, theres a knock at the door, now I'm pretty sure its Austin. It is.

"Hey babe!" i was gonna go in for a hug when he unexpectedly picked me up and kissed me. I blushed at the fact that Mason, my ex is here.

"Um Austin, this is Mason" "Hey whats up I'm Austin" we decided to order pizza and watch some movies.

My mom said she was going to stay with Michele for the night so she said i could have some friends over, my dad dropped Alex off and we invited Destiny, Lauren, Sarah, Maddie which is kind of trying to be my friend again, a couple of Austin's friends named Cameron, Robert, and Zach and Josh. To be honest..I'm not gonna lie, but that Robert guy is really hot.

After watching Iron Man Robert suggested we played a game. Everyone agreed since it was starting to get boring.

We decided on Truth or Dare.

-

"Ok who's first?" Zach asked. "Ill go" Sarah practically yelled. "Okay Truth or Dare?" "dare" she said. "Okay, umm i dare you to kiss Alex" Everyone looked at her and she immediately turned red.

She turned to Alex and he gave her a 'go ahead' look. She got closer to him, closed her eyes and pressed her lips on Alex's. I smiled, because they've had this crush on each other for years and maybe after this they'll go out.

We went around the circle, Austin was dared to kiss Lauren, which didn't bug me at all because she has a boyfriend and shes my bff. It was finally my turn "Truth or Dare" Maddie asked. "Dare" "I dare you to make out with hmm..oh Robert for a whole minute. "What the hell" Austin whispered to Maddie. I saw the look on his face, Maddie has this smirk on her face. I looked at him and he have me the same look Alex gave to Sarah. I looked at Robert, he had this grin on his face. I looked at Austin and he was on his phone so i guess he didn't notice.I rolled my eyes, i was about to go in but Robert came towards me and placed his lips on mine.

Our lips moved in sync until the timer went off i pulled away but Robert pulled me back in. I pushed him back and said "Stop." Everyone just stared at me and went "ooh Robert just got rejected" He just rolled his eyes and laughed. I got up and walked up to my room.

Im not gonna lie the kiss was good..really good but i just feel like I'm betraying Austin or like cheating. Its no big deal i know it was just a dare. Ugh I'm just overreacting. I took a deep breath and walked back and took a seat next to Austin.

"Whats wrong" he asked me. "Nothing, i had to go use the bathroom" and gave him a peck on the lips.

BTW I MADE A TWITTER FOR AUSTIN and camila GO FOLLOW THEM @daydreamingcamz & @AustinAmeezy_ (: