(5/2) He's entered a in a coma..

"WHAT!!Why!?WHAT HAPPENED!?DONDE ESTAS CAMILA!?" (where are you in spanish) She was yelling through the phone.

"Mama just come to the hospital!" I screamed at her.

Everyone in the waiting room looked at me.

"Which hospital are you guys at?!" She asked

"The one thats called University Hospital or something like that"

"Ok ill be there in a bit" she said.

She sounded like mad and worried at the same time.

She literally got here like 5 minutes later.

"Hey.." I said.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

"Yea its just A-"

"Family of Alex Ruben Constancio?" We heard the doctor call.

My mom looked at me and looked tense.

"Yes..whats wrong with my son!?

"Well..sadly he's entered a in a coma and he has a broken arm and bruised ribs.." He said.

The words "he's entered a coma." Hurt really bad.

I mean like come on imagine hearing a doctor tell you that your brother is in a coma.

Austin is next to me rubbing my back telling me "everything's gonna be ok" and "get some rest".

I explained everything to my mom..like literally every single detail about today..even about Mason, even about Austin, and about Alex..

I asked her where Andrew was & he's at his friend Cole's house.

My mom was crying in the corner until she got up and started to dial a number on her phone.

"Who-who are you calling?" I asked

"Your dad." she said walking away from the waiting room.

Why is she calling my dad? Oh wait duh hes Alex's dad too Camila stop thinking about yourself right now concentrate on Alex..

-

My mom came back and she was crying again, i mean what mother wouldn't.

Its 2 in the morning, Austin called his mom and asked her if he could 'spend the night at his friend's house'.

My mom fell asleep on one of the chair in Alex's hospital room, me and Austin are on this little bed, couch thingy . He's beem comforting me all night, he asks me if i need anything, if I'm okay, he's the best. Im laying on his chest and i can hear his heart beat, the sound of his heart just distracted me and just set me to sleep.. I woke up a like 30 minutes later got up and walked over to Alex's bed..i sat on the chair next to him. He looks so pale, he looks..so tired. "Im so sorry Alex..this is all my fault.." I cried into his chest while hugging him, i laid my head on a little space on Alex's bed and just cried myself to sleep..

-

*1 hour later*

I woke up hearing a light knock on the door

*knock knock*

It was someone i wasn't expecting to see right now...my dad.

---------------------------------------------

Short chapter sorry guys but ooohh her dad is at the hospital..lol

-

Thanks for reading & please keep reading & vote!