(31) Senior Year

I took one last look in the mirror, i was wearing my red and navy blue cheer uniform and white cheer shoes. I left my black, natural wavy hair down and clipped two pieces from each side with my huge ass bow and headed to Alex's and Andrews room.

"Alex I'm leaving are you coming with me or are you taking your car?"

"Ill come with you hold up" he said finishing putting his shirt on. "Okay. Andrew lets go!!" i yelled.

"Im coming, damn!"

I walked downstairs and served myself a cup of coffee. I made three bagels with cream cheese and placed them in sandwhich bags. I served Mia food and water in separate bowls.

Alex and Andrew came down a few minutes later and we got in my car.

Andrew was a freshman now so we all went to the same school. We picked up our schedules, Alex and i had 5 classes together. I texted Destiny, Jai, Lauren, Sarah, Normani and Robert in a group message 'Hey guys im at the front, just picked my schedule up where are you guys?(:'

Destiny, Robert answered, 'We're right behind u'

"Oh my god hi!! Oh my gosh you guys look so cute in your uniforms!!" i squealed. Destiny, Normani and Lauren tried out for the cheer team and made it, they made Varsity, Ive been in Varsity since sophomore year. Anyways we wanted to make this year the best we could. We wanted to spend this year together and make memories. Im not letting anyone ruin my senior year.

We talked and it turns out Destiny and i have three classes, Rob and i have four classes together, Lauren, Normani and i have six . I actually really liked my schedule.

1st period: Ap calculus

2nd period: Ap chemistry

3rd period: PT prep

4th period:AP English Literature and Composition

5th period: Theatre

6th period: Choir

7th period: Choir

8th period: Cheerleading

Rob and i headed to AP Calculus even though class wouldn't start for another thirty minutes. I dropped my stuff off and walked to the restroom. I was about to turn to the hallway which leads to the restroom, when i bumped really hard into someone. I fell down on my butt really hard. I screamed in pain rubbing my lower back. "Oh gosh are you okay?! Im so sorry"

"Its okay, its my fault i should've watched where i was going." I said as i grabbed Austin's hand he stretched out to help me up.

"What class do you have right now?" he asked me. "Um AP Calculus"

Im surprised to see him here, I honestly thought he wasmt going to come back .
But I really hope i don't have classes with him.

"Same" he smiled.

"Oh. Um see you there then..bye." i walked away.

I walked into the restroom and looked at myself in the mirror, i had cream cheese on my hair. I fixed my hair and headed out.

I went back to class and took a seat next to Robert. I looked back to see Austin looking at Robert and i with this look which seemed like he was jealous.

Hm maybe i could have a little fun with this.

I got up from my desk and sat on top of Roberts desk. I smiled at him and grabbed his hand. I noticed something,a tattoo on his arm. "Oh my gosh i love your tattoo."

I kept playing around with Robert making sure Austin was watching. the bell rang and the teacher introduced herself. "Hi guys im Ms. Davis but you can call me Miss D I am going to be your AP calculus teacher for the rest of this school year and I hope you guys enjoy my teaching as much as I will most likely, and hopefully enjoy your listening and company. I will try to make this a great year since to most of you it's your last here. Now i want you guys to get to know each other and even if you guys already know each other I don't know you so I want you to come up and present yourselves and tell me some facts about you and what you like to do.
I will call you guys by alphabetical order."