(22) Im fine.

"So how many siblings do you have?" Normani asked. "Two, Alex and Andrew" i answered as i drove into my driveway.

. . .

"Mom we're here!" i yell as we walk up the stairs. "Okay!" my mom yelled back. "Are you sure your mom is okay with me being here?" "Yea why wouldn't she?" I said.

"Woah your room is perfect" she said looking around. "Whats that?" She asked pointing to the door to my closet. "Thats my closet, wanna see it? My dad just finished it last week." I smiled proudly. "Aren't your parents divorced?" "Yea, that doesn't mean he cant do my closet" i said trying to not seem rude. "Oh, lets go then" she said jumping. I opened the door and she looked at me like i was crazy. "What?" i asked her. "You have stairs in your closet?, woah." We walked down the stairs and i turned on the lights.

Normani screamed, "What the hell Camila" she looked around my closet. "This could be a room or even two!"

"Well it was supposed to be the basement but we really didn't use it so my dad made another entrance through my room and then he offered to remodel the whole thing. I kind of got inspired by the movie The Princess diaries and Sex and the City."

After she went trough my whole closet, we decided to practice. We practiced in my closet because she didn't want to leave.

Normani: What goes around comes back around

Me:(hey my baby)

Normani: What goes around comes back around

Me: (hey my baby)

Normani: I say what goes around comes back around

Me: (hey my baby)

Normani: What goes around comes back around...

. . .

"What goes around, comes back around

What goes around, comes back around

I bet it sucks to be you right now

What goes around, comes back around

I bet it sucks to be you right now

What goes around, comes back around

I bet it sucks to be you right now/ow" Normani finished. I am shocked, amazed. She has a beautiful voice, its so amazing like shes way better than me and anyone in that choir room, well after Dinah. As much as she hates me, I'm so jealous of her voice, she has such a strong, powerful voice its so unique.

"Wow that was amazing." i said. "Really?" she asked. "Yes! Oh my god Normani you're getting a solo for sure!" i went up to her and hugged her.

"Mila, can you sing a song please? You have an amazing voice" I smiled at her and said yes.

I sang At Last by Etta James.

After she went on and on about 'how amazing' i am we ordered pizza since my mom went to get dinner with Vincent. Andrew is with my dad and Alex is upstairs i think.

"This pizza is bomb" i said after eating three slices. "I know oh my gosh!"

"Hey wheres my pizza" said Alex coming down the stairs. "I ordered another box, its in the kitchen. Ill brb I'm going to the bathroom" i said. I looked for Normani but i remembered she went to the kitchen to make popcorn.

Alex

"Hey" i greeted Normani as i walked into the kitchen. "Oh..um hi" she stuttered. "Whatcha doing?" i asked. "Um trying to make popcorn..how do you turn this thing on?" she asked me referring to the mini popcorn machine. "Oh, um you press this and the you put the kernels in there, add the flavor and then shut it and press..this" i explained by basically doing it for her. "Oh, thanks" she smiled looking down, picking at her bracelet. I smiled at her and walked to the pantry to get chips. I grabbed a bag of Doritos and walked to where she was, "Excuse me" i said trying to open the fridge but she was in the way. "Oh sorry" she moved away. I smiled at her and she was smiling back at me.

After i poured myself a cup of tea i walked into to the family/tv room where we watch movies or do karaoke.

Camila wasn't in here, i called her name and she didn't answer. As always i get scared and run to the bathroom, shes not in there, i run upstairs almost falling down the stairs into her room and shes sitting on her bed staring at her phone. "Hey" i said in a low voice. She didn't turn around, she just sat there. "Cam" said louder. "What." she said. I walked in all the way and i picked her face up, she was crying. "Whats wrong?" "Nothing. I just saw something on my phone and it made me cry. Im fine, come on lets go Normani is downstairs." She said getting up and walking downstairs.

Okay?

___________________________

Short chapter lol sorry for not updating much. I already have another chapter done, ill post it either later tonight or tomorrow. Anyways thanks for reading and i hope you like my story.

Follow me on twitter @gisseljbam

Austin: @Austinameezy_

Instagram

Me: @xgisselx @ameezysgirlfriend

Austin: @AxstinMxhone

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Ily guys!(: