(19) Chef Mahone

I walked upstairs to Alex's room, i really need to know why my own brother avoids me and why he wont actually talk to me. I knocked lightly on his door, "Come in!" he practically yelled. "Hey.." I softly whispered. "Oh its you."

The smile on my face immediately disappeared and turned into a frown. "Look i don't know what your deal is, i don't understand why you are treating me like this...we used to talk all the time. Whats wrong with you?!!..you're my brother and you treat me like I'm just some stranger!" i let out. It felt good to let it out.

I looked at Alex and he had this smirk on his face. I know that look, he's about to let it all out just like I did.

"Do you really want to know why, or why dont you tell me why i avoid you, why ive come to hate you!!"

The words hate you echoed in my head over and over. The tears that were on the verge of coming out out finally did. "You..you hate me?" "Mila..i-i didn't mea-" "No. Stop..i just..wow okay well ill just leave you alone" i said sobbing. I wiped my tears and just walked outside.

Does my brother really hate me?

I walked to the nearest park which is only like 5 or 10 minutes away. Im still crying, i seriously have never cried this much..well actually i cried for like 4 hours when Alex was in the hospital.

I got on one of the swings and just sat there letting the wind push me which is not really a push.

I was startled when someone came up behind me and started pushing me. I immediately turned around, it was Alex. "Hey.." He said panting. I didn't say anything i simply just turned around trying to stop crying. "Look I'm really sorry i didn't mean that." "Alex just leave me alone right now." i said. "Mila please just-" "Alex..what did i do to you?"

"Its not you..its just i guess i was just mad and jealous of you and Austin. You guys do everything together and we started becoming more distant, I'm so sorry." he said walking around the swing set to face me. "No I'm sorry look-" i started but then laughing because i realized how stupid this whole thing is. "Whats so funny?"Alex asked. "Just at this haha AC can you please just forgive me I'm sorry." "No I'm sorry i shou-" "Alex lets just put this whole thing behind us..please." I interrupted what was going to be this really long apology. He has nothing to apologize for, actually yeah he does but whatever. "Okay" he replied laughing. "Cmon lets go home" he said picking me up from the swing. " I screamed because he almost dropped me.

After our little drama, Alex, Andrew and i watched all of the Transformers movies. Eventually i got really sleepy and i drifted off to sleep on Alex's shoulder.

*Next Day*

"Camila wake up," mila!" Someone kept waking me up, i opened my eyes and there was Austin sitting on the side of my bed. "Oh shit. Austin what are you doing here." i said covering my face with my sheets because first of all i just woke up, second of all my hair, and lastly i have makeup from yesterday on.

"Oh come on babe, stop exaggerating" he said tugging on my sheets. "Austin i look like a zombie!" i said laughing a bit. "Wheres Andrew and Alex?" i asked ."They all went downtown like ten minutes ago, your mom said i could stay and wake you up." he said still pulling on the blankets.

I got up but still covering my face with my sheets, i was wrapped in the blankets like a burrito. Austin stepped on my blankets and they fell off. "Austin really" i whined. I looked at what i was wearing, really short shorts and a tank top. I screamed and jumped snatched a blanket from Austin and covering myself once again. "Nice shorts" he said with a wink. "Oh shut up."

I walked into my bathroom washed my face and brushed my teeth. I walked out and Austin pulled me into bear hug "I love you" "If you do love me then you should make me food." I made a puppy face.

"Ugh okay lets go" he said grabbing my hand to go downstairs.

"Im gonna get ready, ill be there in a little bit." i said walking towards my dresser. "Okay. Hey I'm digging those shorts, you should wear them more often" he winked again. "You pervert" i said covering my butt with my pillow.

I went into the shower and quickly showered. I got out and dressed myself in some grey sweats and a black crop top. I brushed my hair really quick which hurt my head and put it in a braid and went downstairs.

"Hey Chef Austin" i said walking into the kitchen. "Um i prefer to be called Chef Mahone" "Ooh sorry Chef Mahone" i laughed picking my arms up in defeat.

Austin prepared pancakes, bacon, and eggs. They were amazing i ate like four pancakes.

After we ate breakfast we cleaned up the kitchen.

"Thanks for cooking, it was delicious" i kissed Austin's cheek.

"You're welcome, wanna watch a movie?" he asked.

"Yeah"

We decided on Spiderman, i popped popcorn in the microwave after it was done i sat on the couch with Austin and watched the movie.

___________________________

I'm sorry I haven't updated in like forever. I know I said I would update because I had winter break but I've been really busy. This chapter had been ready for like two days but I just was editing it and I don't know if I edited right but I tried so hope you enjoyed.

INSTAGRAM

@ameezysgirlfriend

@gisselamjb

Btw Thank you for 1.7k reads I LOVE YOU SO MUCH :*

Xoxo, gissel<3

VOTE

AND SHARE!:)