(24)We're Done

11:58..

As i waited for the clock to strike 12:00 there was a knock at the door. Nobody was home so i had to go and get it myself.

I opened the door and there was Jai standing holding a big bag. "Oh hey!" i said pulling him into a hug.

"Whats this?" i asked as he put the bag on the couch.

"Its my fun bag"he said proudly. "Um nows not the best time.." i said. "Exactly" he said.

I honestly have no idea on whats going on, i simply smiled and shut the door. "Um okay, whats in there?" i asked. "Look inside"

I looked in the 'fun bag' and there were candy, food, ice cream, movies, a whole bunch of stuff. I laughed as i pulled out the movie, 'The Notebook'.

"You like this movie?" I asked. "Its one of my favorites, don't laugh" he said. "Im not, its one of mine too" i smiled.

"Can i use your bathroom?" he asked as he put the ice cream in the freezer. "Uh yeah, you have to use the one upstairs though, this one is all messy" i said. "Ok" he said walking up the stairs.

I began to look through the bag again taking out some of the things. As i pulled out some box there was a knock on the door. I slowly opened the door and there was Austin.

"Hey" he smiled. "Um hi"

"Can we talk?" he asked. "Yea" i said walking outside.

"Who's here?" He asked. "Just me and Jai ." i said. "Why is he here?" he asked in an angry tone. "He came to bring me some movies." i told him. He took a deep breath and he seemed to calm down. "What was that at school today?" he asked. "Um i hate Maddie and i sorta kicked her ass" i simply said. "I know that, i mean after that. I tried to calm you down after i pulled you off her you just walked away from me and then after school you and Jai were like "We should do a duet" you bearly even know him and now you're like bffs. You've been pushing me away Mila what is wrong with you?!" he said really fast.

"Whats wrong with me? Wow. So apparently I'm the one with the problem. And by the way I have known Jai since we were little so shut up." i yelled.

"What did i do to make you push me away!", he stupidly asked.

"You cheated!" i yelled as a tear rolled down my cheek. I looked at Austin and the look on his face told me it was true. I began to cry more. "Why? What i not good enough for you that you had to go with someone else behind my back! If you didn't want me you could've broken up with me or something. A part of me knew this was going to happen, I'm not blaming you for liking another girl i mean you're a guy Im blaming you for lying to me about how you really felt, telling me that you love me and i don't know why but I'm not angry even though I should be, but I'm not. I just feel pain Austin a lot of pain. I thought I could imagine how much this would hurt, but I was wrong i was also wrong about you and its also my fault for believing that you were different you know. You were that guy that picked me up when everything was falling apart, you saw me at my worst and i love you for that. But you know how i feel about cheating." i yelled taking deep breaths in and wiping my tears. I looked at Austin and he was just staring at me. "Say something!" i yelled. He just stood there. "I hate you for fixing me and then breaking me, for lying to me and making me believe all of your damn lies!" i pushed him and hit him on the arms and chest repeatedly without even knowing. He took my arms and held me in his arms and pulled me into his chest. I began to cry harder, i pushed away. "Im sorry for hitting you." "Im sorry for breaking your heart." was all he said. "So what now?" he asked. "Were done." i said. "Camila."

When i saw the look on his face i wanted to kiss him and hug him but i just looked away and walked inside.

I used to believe that what we had was special, so special that only he and I could feel it, that other people would never have it and that we would be together forever but I was wrong. I guess its also my fault for thinking that it was gonna be like a Disney movie where we'd have a 'Happily Ever After' I walked inside forgetting Jai was in there, he was in the kitchen on his phone. "Hey" i said in a low voice. My throat hurts from yelling. "Hey" he said. "Did you.." I began. "Hear you and Austin? Yea i did who didn't, i just got a text from my mom asking what was all that noise" he laughed and i did too. "Im gonna go, i think you wanna be alone." he said wiping a tear off my cheek. "No don't please." i said. "Can we watch The Notebook?" i asked him. "Yea come on" he said.

He put the movie and halfway through the movie i began to fall asleep. Before i knew it my eyes shut and i fell asleep.

***Austin***

The words "We're done" kept repeating in my head. I really screwed up this time. I really broke her and hurt her. Its all my fault, obviously.

I cheated on her. I really hate myself right now more than ever. I was pacing back and forth in my room i turned around and punched my closet door. I didn't hurt as much as i thought it would. My mom is at work so I'm alone. I simply layed in bed humming a melody in my head. Before i knew it i was out like a light.

Monday

***Camila***

Its been a week since Austin and i broke up. I don't really talk to him and he keeps texting and telling me that 'we need to talk.'
I haven't really put much effort in getting ready for school, i don't have anyone to impress or to tell me i look 'beautiful'.

Well today i put on a white dress with flowers that Michele bought me and curled my hair. I wore brown flats and my MK bag.

Jai rides to school with me since his car is still in Australia. He and i have become close once again and he gets along with my other friends so everything is okay right now.

Sometimes i still cry over the breakup, its normal right? I don't know and i don't care if it is. Its sucks because theres a part of me that just wants to go up to him and hug him and kiss him during rehearsals . But then theres the angry part of me that wants to punch him, but both sides still love him and want him.

*After school-Rehearsals*

"Wait so is it a low or high note?" i asked Jai. "Low then high" he said. "Okay" i smiled.

"Oh, ohh teenage dream tonight" i tried, ending with some vocal runs.

"Good, you got it!" Jai said hugging me and spinning me. I laughed because he caught me off guard. Ive been practicing really hard on my runs and high notes so I'm really happy I've progressed.

After school Jai took me to a sushi place by my house. My stomach hurt from laughing too much with Him , he could literally make your day in an instant.

"Thanks for the sushi, text me!" i yelled as he crossed the street to go to his house.

"And ill give you all of-" i sang rinsing my hair but got interrupted as my phone rang.
I answered not looking at who it was, "Hello?" i spoke. "Mila?, its me um can we please just talk can you meet me somewhere?" Austin begged. "I..i cant i..have plans and i don't think its a good idea anyways sorry." I lied. "Mila know you don't have plans, i know you too much to know you're lying" he laughed. I smiled at how he said it. "Fine." i said. "Yesss" i heard him say. "Okay meet me at Menchies in an hour?" "Okay." i simply said.

___________________________

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE!

Follow me on Instagram

@xgisselx

@ameezysgirlfriend

Austin

@axstinmxhone

Twitter

Me

@gisseljbam

Austin

@Austinameezy_

Bye ily❤️