(34) I'm Happy For You

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.

I answered it without looking at who it was, "Hello?" .

"Camz? It's me Jai."

"Oh hey, how are you?" i asked.

"I'm fine thanks, how are you?" he asked.

"Um I've been better."

"Camz I know what happened, I saw you come out of your house last night and I could hear your mom screaming and crying."

"Yea. I'm at a hotel haha." I fake laughed.

"I'm coming over, which one are you at?" he asked.

"Um the one by where that sushi place you took me to is." I smiled remembering that day.

"Kk I'll be there soon." he said.

"Thanks Jai, i love you you know that right?" I smiled.

"You do? I mean thanks, I um I love you too. I'll see you in a bit, bye"

I laughed and hung up.

I quickly got up and made the bed.

Once I placed food in Mia's dog bowl I brushed my teeth and got in the shower.

A few minutes later I got out from the shower and got ready. Well I wasn't going anywhere so I decided on just wearing my grey joggers I bought at Aeropostale and a black crop top I bought last week at Hollister.

After brushing my hair, I brushed my teeth once again.

Once I finished I turned on the television and sat in my bed while I waited for Jai.

I woke up when I heard a knock at my door. Wow I fell asleep for like thirty minutes.
I walked over to the door wondering how Jai knew what room I was in. I opened the door, "Ja-Austin?"

"Hi" he slightly smiled.

"What are you doing here?"

"Can I come in?" he asked.

"Um I don't think that's a good idea."

"Oh um well I went over to your house to look for you and then Alex told me what happened. I'm really sorry." he said.

"It's okay I mean I just had to tell my mom that what she did was wro-"

"No I mean like I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you yesterday, I shouldn't of been hanging out with Nina. I should've been there for you last night when you needed me. I swear I wasn't doing anything with her , she just came over to congratulate me on the record deal. That's it."

"You took the deal?" I asked smiling. "Yea" he smiled back.

"Wow that's great, I'm happy for you."

"Thanks, you know I couldn't of done it without you." he pinched my cheek.

"I'm sorry for you know telling you guys to go fuck yourself." I laughed.

"Its fine, i mean we kinda did deserve it."

"Um are you doing anything later on?" he asked.

"Well Jai is coming over. I don't know if we were going to do something."

"Oh. Why is he coming over?" Austin asked. I could hear the jealousy in his voice.

"Because I invited him."

"Oh."

"Yea." i said.

This was getting awkward.

"Oh look there's Brooks!" i smiled pointing at his moms car as he drove into the parking lot.

"Um well I'll leave you two, ill call you later." he quietly said.

"You don't want to come in? The three of us could go catch a movie or go out to eat." I suggested.

"Nah I'm fine, thanks though, bye Cam. I love you so much okay?"

"I.. bye." i smiled. And with that he walked off.

I did love him, i just don't want to get too attached to him because i feel he's going to end up hurting me...again.

A few minutes later Jai texted me asking what room i was in. I still wonder how Austin knew what room i was in. I sent Jai my room number and floor leaving the door open for him.

"Hey" he greeted me as he walked into my room.

"Hi!" i said jumping up from my bed to go hug him.

"Come on in to my penthouse" i laughed.

He came in and sat down on my bed , we talked about what happened yesterday and about choir.

He had brought sushi from the place he took me to, which I love so much.
We ended up talking for hours, I didn't really notice what time it was until I got a text from my mom. I ignored it.

"Yea haha, wow it's 4am I should probably get going." Jai said getting up. I grabbed his arm, "No don't leave." I made a pouty face.

"Camz i don't think that's-"

"Jai its four in the morning, you are not going to drive home at this time. Just stay..pleaseee" i begged.

"Fine" he smiled.

"Yay" i smiled.

I placed Mia in her bed and turned off the lights leaving the tv on, i fixed the bed and made space for Jai, turning the tv off after laying down.

"This is nice you know. We don't really hang out anymore. " he said breaking the silence.

"Yea i know, i like hanging out with you. I always feel like i can be myself around you like i don't have to try so hard. You accept me for the real me." I said to him.

"I like you no matter what Camz, ill always be here for you. "

"Thanks Brooks." I said smiling.

"Goodnight Cabello. " he said as he turned around facing me.

"Goodnight.", i said as i cuddled up next to him and wrapped his arms around me.

I tried going to bed but my mom's text was keeping me from that.