(4) That was a really nice way to shut me up

As Austin approached me i let out a loud groan.

"What now?!" I accidentally yelled at him.

"Im-im sorry i just wanted to check up on you" he said with a soft tone.

"Im sorry Austin-ive just never dealt with any of this and..i don't..i don't know what to do or how to react.." I said crying with my hands on my face.

"Its okay, just tell me what happened.." He said rubbing my back.

"...And then i just said bye. Im not crying for him..i just feel like i hurt him..i don't have feelings for him anymore i just feel like i did a bad thing..maybe like i embarrassed him to much..i don't know I'm just so confused and I'm just on the point of-" i was interrupted by his lips pressed on to mine.

OH MY GOSH .

We just stood there kissing in the middle of the parking lot , i felt like we were in the movie The Notebook i don't know i just cant believe it.
But I also felt like a slut, I just broke up with Mason a few minutes ago.
But when We separated i smiled, you know those kisses where you're kissing and you get this amazing feeling inside of you and you just cant help but smile.

Yea those.

"That was a really nice way to shut me up" i said with a laugh .

"Sorry i-i just.."

"Its okay.." I said putting my hand on his shoulder.

I saw him blush.

Awww.

"Camila ..don't know if this is too soon or not but I've been wanting to ask you this..will you go out on a date with me? I know you just got out of a relationship like literally a few minutes ago I've had a crush on you ever since fifth grade believe it or not and every time I look at you, i get a knot in my stomach because you make me feel something I've never felt before." He said with his voice a little shaky.

"Yes" I shyly smiled.

"I was so nervous i was literally shaking, i thought you'd say no haha" he said.

"And why is that?" I asked him.

"I don't know i just thought you'd never say yes to a guy like me.."

"What a guys who's funny and sweet, Austin I've liked you since like eighth grade its just that i couldn't even look at you because of Mason"

"Really?" he said smiling

"Yep" i gave him a small hug.

"Sorry i just um never mind lets go." i gave him a wink and started walking over to where Alex was.

He followed a little bit after i did.

***AUSTIN***

WOW i still cant believe that happened. Like what..i kissed her.

And she said yes.

This has to be the best day ever.

I hope we eventually get to be more than friends because i really like her. Like ALOT.

And the way she winked at me.

Damn.

***ALEX***

I lost Camila. I dont know where she is..crap and Austin went that way too..what if something happened? Its starting to rain, what if they got lost, What if-

"Hey" i heard a familiar voice behind me.

It was Cam.

"Oh my god hey" i pulled her into a hug.

"Um ok whats that for aha". She said probably confused

"I thought something had happened to you guys, where where you? Wheres Austin? What were you doing? Were you with him? Are you okay? What movie do you want to watch wha-"

"ALEX!" She yelled at me.

***Camila***

"We were at the corner, hes right here, just..talking,yes i was, yes i am okay and Iron Man" i answered all his random questions.

"Wait why did you stop on that what were you doing question?" He looked at me sternly.

That's my brother he's overprotective , he's one of those brothers that will protect you from anyone/anything.

Should i tell him now..or later?

Im just really happy.

Ok ill tell him.

"Austin and i are going on a date." I said really quick.

He had a blank expression on his face.

"Wh-at? Didn't you just break up with Mason" He asked.

"Soo what movie are we gonna watch then.." Austin said trying to change the subject.

I looked at him and smiled.

I turned back around and saw Alex walking away.

Whats wrong with him?..

__________________________

HEY GUYS OK SO PLEASE VOTE:)

Why do you think Alex is acting weird after Camila told him that her and Austin are going out on dates now?