(20) Help me!

Its my birthday tomorrow and we're having a dinner here at my house it'll be my mom, Vincent, Austin, Michele, Austin's aunt Lisa which is so nice,my brothers, my dad, my stepmom, my friends and some more family members.

I spent last weekend with my dad and my mom always has Vincent over. I guess they're official.

Oh and Austin uploads a bunch of videos of him singing on YouTube and he gets thousands of views. Im really happy for him because he's an amazing singer and he's doing what he loves.

Its a one in a million chance of getting to do this. I sung at Vincents restaurant opening and so did Austin, turns out there was a music producer from Miami, i think from Republic Records. Well he talked to me and Austin, he told us so send him a demo cd and he would consider signing us to the label. Austin and i cried, literally. We went to a recording studio to record our demos, Austin sang his original song Say Somethin. I sang a song i wrote like two years ago called Someday . I still cant believe that i met Niall Horan from One Direction at the studio, he said hi to me and then took a picture with me which was so amazing, he was literally so sweet. Austin was jealous because of the 'way he was looking at me' . Oh my god Niall is just so hot, he's been my celebrity crush since like two years ago.

"Hey sweetie" my mom greeted me as i walked into the kitchen. "Hey" i said in a harsh tone which i didn't meant to say it like that. "Whats wrong?" she asked eyeing me. "Nothing, its just my head really hurts and my knee does too" i replied rubbing my knee. "Aw well rub some IceHot or Vicks on it and ill take you some pills for your head so you can sleep a little, yea?" he asked.

"Thanks mom" i said walking up to my room.

I walked up to my room and rubbed that thing my mom gave me and took the pills, and i fell asleep right away.

*AUSTIN*

Ive been calling Camila all day but she doesn't answer, i was going to see if she wanted to get some dinner but i guess not. I guess ill upload a new cover, i scroll down the songs i have on my laptop and i decide to do 'More Than This' by One Direction. I grab my camera and my guitar and sit down on my bed. I press record and i begin to play my guitar and begin to sing,

"I'm broken, do you hear me?

I'm blinded, 'cause you are everything I see, I'm dancin' alone, I'm praying,

That your heart will just turn around-"

*Camila*

I wake up to a loud shatter noise and a scream coming from downstairs "Camila help me!" i grabbed my bat i use for softball and immediately ran down the stairs not caring if i fell or not. I was preparing myself to hit someone but there was Alex taking a picture or video, Andrew, my dad, my stepmom, Kali, Destiny, Lauren, Sarah, Austin, Michele, my mom and Vincent standing in front of an adorable cake which was pink and had pictures of me and candies, with a 17 on the center of it.. "Surprise!!Happy Birthday!" and every one came towards me and hugged me. "Aw thanks guys, but you scared the crap out of me. I thought someone broke in or something." i said putting my bat down. Everyone laughed as if it were a joke.

After that Austin sang a couple of songs to me and i opened a couple of gifts. I got an apple laptop, a new guitar, $700, a CAR which is a white camaro which i am so thankful for, and a Michael Kors purse that I've been waiting since forever. "Thank you guys so much i seriously love you guys so much and I'm so blessed to have such wonderful people with me, and thank you Michele for the purse i love it." I said and hugged her.

We went to iHop to eat brunch and were there for about 2 hours and a half. By the time we left it was about 2:30 so i went back home to get ready. Austin and I were going to the movies.

I was walking up to my room and my phone buzzes. '@niallofficial is now following you' i squealed really loud. "You okay?" Austin asked eyeing me. "Uh. Yea" i said with a smile. If i tell him that he followed me hes going to get really mad and jealous.

"What happened?" he asked. "Uh nothing just saw something on my phone. Ill be right back I'm going to shower." "Okay ill be downstairs" he said walking downstairs.

I walked into my room and shut the door. I saw that he favorited and retweeted the picture of me and him that i tweeted.

After i checked my Instagram I got in the shower jamming out to One Direction, then changed into this really cute dress with high heels and my white bag that Michele gave me. I decided to go with my natural hair which doesn't look that bad, because curling it would take forever, i applied a bit of makeup which was foundation, eyeliner, mascara and this really pretty pink lipstick i got from my mom. I grabbed my phone and walked back downstairs and headed to the movie theater.

___________________________

Hey guys sorry i haven't updated in like a month I've been really busy with school I'm so sorry. I will try to update more often thank you for 2.1k reads ilysm.

Follow me on twitter @gisseljbam

Follow me on instagram @xgisselx & @ameezysgirlfriend

Follow

Austin: @Austinameezy_

On twitter(:

Instagram:

Austin: @_AustinAmeezy_

TTYL

xoxo, Gissel