(37) Screw This

I spent my Christmas Eve and half of Christmas Day in the hospital with Austin and Michele. It wasn't bad at all, it was actually really fun. In the evening i went over to my dad's house and had dinner with them and then went to Jai's to open presents.
He talked to me about what happened
He had gotten me this beautiful necklace, it was a 'C' and it had a microphone charm. I got Jai two boxes of Vegemite which i had to order online and a matching keychain. His was a lock and my half was the key. His name was on mine and mine on his. His parents were in complete awe over the keychain.
My dad said I should at least apologize to my mom and go talk to her and then that if wanted to i could stay with him for a while.
I was actually driving to my mom's house now.
As i parked in the driveway Andrew was playing basketball with his friend Chase. As soon as Drew saw me get out of my car he ran up to me and hugged me, "Camila! You're back I missed you so much!"
"Hey kiddo, I missed you too, Merry Christmas! I brought you a present bud. Im going to go talk to mom ill be inside okay?" i said as i handed him his present.
"Okay! Thanks Mila." he smiled .

I walked into the house, it looked the same except for the gigantic Christmas tree.
I could hear someone in the kitchen, i walked in and saw my mom cooking.
"Hey mom." I smiled.
"Oh my gosh, Camila! Hi." she yelled with a smiled as she put the cooking spray down.
"Whatcha cooking?" i asked.
"Um I'm trying to make rice, but I've burnt it twice already", she laughed.
"Oh my gosh, same over here. I can't make rice, not even to save my own life." i laughed.
After a few seconds of laughter between us, i took a seat.
"So um i came over here to apologize, i was being a brat that night. I shouldn't of said those things to you, i guess i was just really upset because you were spending more time with Vincent than with us and seeing Drew break down like he did made me explode."
"Camila, i really appreciate your apology but you were right to tell me those things, maybe not in that tone but you did have a point. My children come first, no matter what, anyways you don't have to worry about Vincent anymore." she smiled.
"What?"
"We broke up like last week, he was too cocky and clingy." she laughed.
"Are you okay? I thought you really liked Vince?" i asked.
"Of course I'm okay sweetie, i think I just liked the idea of him. Plus i knew you guys didn't really like him, and I obviously don't want to be with someone who my kids don't get along with." she shrugged as she turned the stove off.
"Screw this I'm ordering pizza." she laughed.
"So mom, can i come back home?" i asked.
"Silly girl of course you can." she said.
"So are we okay now?" she smiled.
"Definitely."
"Good, I'm so glad." she smiled as she came over to hug me.

After the pizza arrived, Alex, Andrew and my mom all sat down to eat.
"So Mila how are you and Austin?" my mom asked.
I looked up at her and looked over to Alex, he was looking at me with wide eyes.
"Um hes great. Im great..you know separately. But He's actually in the hospital right now." i said.
"What happened to him?" Drew asked sounding worried.
"He has fluid in his lungs which is really bad but the doctors say that he'll be able to leave Friday if the fluids are mostly gone." I smiled.
"That's horrible, tell him that i said hi and that i hope he gets well soon." my mom smiled.
"I will."
The rest of the evening we ate and talked about the most random things and sang christmas songs. I really missed nights like this, i felt really really happy.

///
hey guys, i hope ya'll had a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones!
What did you get for Christmas?:)
-this was a short chapter which I wrote really quickly lol VOTE AND SHARE!
love you!😊💗
~gissel