(33) Get Out

"Mila, wake up" i heard a voice.

"Alex leave." i said.

"Its not Alex, " i opened my eyes ad there was my long lost mother.

"Wow look who finally remembered she had children." i rolled my eyes.

"Sweetie."

"No don't sweetie me, i understand that you're excited and happy with Vincent but you leave for like two months without calling or letting us know when you'd be coming back. We could've died or been kidnapped and you wouldn't know." I ranted.

"Mila i know what i did was wrong." "Damn right it was wrong!"

"Karla Camila don't speak to your mother that way!"

"Mother? Please, a mother doesn't leave her underage children ALONE at home. A mother checks up on her kids every now and then, did you even know i was in the hospital. A mother puts her children before anyone else! Who are you? I don't. I don't even know who you are now."

I looked up at my mom and she was in tears.

I felt bad, but its the truth. Ive been wanting to tell her that.

*Alex's P.O.V*

"Im sorry Camila."

"Don't apologize to me, apologize to Andrew, he was crying yesterday because his 'mom' hadn't called him for like two months!" She yelled.

I heard a loud slap like noise and i quickly ran into Cam's room. There was Camila  on the ground with her hand on the cheek and my mom with her hand out.

"What the hell." I said to my mom. I ran over to Camila and helped her up. "Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yea I'm fine."

"Get out." My mom said.

"What?" I asked my mom in surprise.

"Camila get out of the house now."

"Fine ill leave." She said grabbing a suitcase and began to put clothes and shoes in it,

"Mom why are you doing this?" I asked her.

She ignored me simply stared at Cam packing her stuff.

She finished getting her stuff and walked out of her room with Mia in her arms.

I froze, i didn't know whether to go after her or to just let her go.

*Camila's P.O.V *

I felt horrible talking to my mom like that but i just had to let it all out.

She basically just kicked me out of the house and slapped me, she had never hit me before.

I got Mia and walked downstairs with my suitcase.
As i walked out the door i heard my mom let out a loud sob or cry. That right there killed me, i got this pain in my chest and walked over to my car.
I placed Mia in her cage thing in the backseat of my car and placed my suitcase in the trunk.

I felt as if someone was watching me, i turned back to the house and there was Andrew watching me through the window. He was crying, I quickly looked away and got in my car. I turned the key and drove out of the driveway, i was in tears.

I couldn't believe that my mom just kicked me out of the house.
I didnt know where to go, i didn't want to go to my dads house, i was too embarrassed.

I drove to Austin's house, as soon as i drove into the driveway i wiped my tears.

There was someone here, there was a black Mercedes parked in his driveway. Mama Mahone's wasn't here, but Austin's range rover was.

I got Mia and walked up to the door to knock.

After about a minute or so Austin opened the door. He was laughing, "Oh hey, um Hi Cam. What..what are you doing here?" He asked stuttering.

"I um. I just came to talk..my mom kicked me out." I slightly smiled.

He looked really nervous or even scared.

"Who's at the door?" A very high pitched voice asked.

Im pretty sure i knew who it was, I looked inside and there was that skan..girl Nina sitting on his couch.

I looked at Austin he scratched the back of his head and just stayed quiet.

"Hey friend!" Nina smiled at me.

"Oh go fuck yourself" i said walking to my car.

I quickly got in my car, Austin kept tapping on the window.

"Cam please."
I drove to the nearest hotel which did allow pets and checked out a room. This hotel was really nice and it wasn't expensive.

Once I got my things out of the car and put them in the room, i texted Alex.

'To AC: Hey, i just checked into a hotel. Please tell Drew that I love him and that I'll be back soon.'

He replied a few seconds later,

AC: Okay thanks for letting me know sis, I just told him and he just keeps saying that he hates mom.

Me: Try to distract him please, play Call of duty with him or something. What's mom doing?

AC: Shes in her room screaming and crying.

Me: :( ill call you tomorrow morning, i love you so much guys.

AC: I love you too

After we ended the conversation, I took a shower and dressed into my pajamas. I turned the lights off and tried to go to sleep, which was nearly impossible with everything that happened tonight.

\\\

Hi guys sorry for taking so long to update,

Vote

Comment

& Share:*

Ilysm & thank you for reading this book/story. 6.2k+ reads wow, i remember having like 200 reads about a year ago. It really means a lot that you read my sucky and poorly written work haha.

Follow me on Twitter so we can be bffs  :) I'll follow you back lolz.

Instagram:

@xgisselx

@ameezysgirlfriend

Follow the characters Twitter and ig(:

Austin:

Twitter:@AustinAmeezy_

Ig:@axstinmxhone

Camila:

Twitter:@_xcamilaax_