Ch.10 (8 Months Later....)

8 months have passed since Han was taken to Jabba. Leia looked at herself in the mirror confident that this was the day she would see Han again but a part of her still was convincing her that she would never see him again. To stop thinking about him and move on. Love won't save you. That sentence kept playing her head, over and over again, pushing her to give in to the dark side and give up on saving him.
"You ready? Lando and Cheiwe are starting up the falcon.", Luke said while walking into her room. She nodded while looking down, scared that this plan wouldn't work just as the past ones didn't.
He walked up to her, placing his hands on her shoulders and said, "Leia, this plan is going to work, I promise you. We aren't leaving without him." She nodded again silently and made her way to the falcon then stopped and turned to him saying, "Maybe Vader was right....love won't save me.", then she quickly walked out. Luke could not believe that she was even for a second believing Vader's words,

Arriving at Jabba's....

They all walked off and Lando asked, "You guys all know the plan right?" Everyone nodded while trying to scope out guards to take costume of. Sunset was beginning to hit and they needed to find guards fast. Chewie pointed out to three of them and ran hitting them one after the other. Lando, Leia and Luke followed behind quickly grabbing the costumes and putting them on.
Leia grabbed Chewie's hand, putting him in cuffs as if he was a prisoner. They all slowly walked in, seeing Jabba and other creepy, odd creatures dancing and hangout in his place. There was no sight of Han's block in the room. Leia whispered, "Take Chewie and help Luke distract Jabba. Han must be in hidden in a room somewhere. Lando nodded and took Chewie, causing commotion so Leia could make her way down the hall.
She made her way down steps that led to different rooms. She checked all three and could not find him anywhere. She checked the third room one more time which led back to a secret tunnel. As she entered she saw a light, glaring on what looked like metal. The closer she got she had realized it wasn't metal at all, it was Han's carbonate block.
"Han.", she whispered with such joy to herself as she walked over to release him. She looked around to make sure nobody was around then turned the knob to let the carbonate melt. Finally his skin became visible again as then he fell the floor. She helped him sit up then told him, "You're in hibernation, try to relax.". The costume caused her voice to sound robotic and unrecognizable.
He responded, "I can't see anything."

"Your eyesight will be gone for a few hours. You've been frozen for 8 months."

"Why are you helping me? Who are you?"

She took off the helmet, shook her hair out of her face then said, "Someone who loves you." With a sigh of relief he responded, "Leia.", then she grabbed his face and kissed him. "Come on, we need to get out of here.". She stood him up and they began walking out of the room. They heard Lando, Chewie and Luke running down the stairs and met up with them. Lando then said, "Go straight, we don't have much time to get out of here!". Luke added, "There is a back way to the falcon!"
Lando ran to the other side of Han help Leia direct him to the ship. Guards began running up to them and tried to attack but Luke pulled out his new lightsaber and began fighting them off. He was now strong with the force and pushed guards back while stopping on the ramp.
Leia and Lando set down Han on the nearest chair. Lando ran to the cockpit to pilot and Leia sat next to him, no longer in pain, knowing she got him back. "I still can't see but just know that if I could, I would be very angry at you for putting yourself in danger.", Han said sarcastically in a calm tone.
"I missed you too.", she said with a smile. "Han, Luke is my brother.", she continued.
His face went into shock. She then added, "That's not all.....Vader is my father.".