Ch.22

Months had passed since I began my training. Training consisted of focusing all of the things that made me angry and scared into the force, lightsaber skills and creating my own lightsaber.
     I sat in my room practicing lifting things more quickly and without hesitating. Vader told me I was becoming very strong more quickly than he has ever seen.
       There was a knock on the door and in walked Jon. "Let's get straight to the point, Leia. Why aren't we together?" I looked up and laughed then said, "Me with you? Tried that before and shame on me for believing you  actually cared for me."
       "Still hung up on your captain Solo?", he asked.
       "Don't mention him anymore. He's dead. No use in talking about him.", I responded quickly. Hearing about Han scared me because he was the last string of good I could think about. The only good that kept me to the light side.
        "I could give you the world but you're stuck on a smuggler that could give you stolen goods.", he said. "Enough Jon! He's dead, he means nothing. But that does not mean for a second I would ever be with you.", I said to him but knew I was only lying to myself about Han.
         He walked out of my room furiously as I walked to my bathroom. I stood there to look at myself, at what I was becoming. The dark side was not me and I knew that but when you lose everything you ever cared about, what's the point? I heard a voice in my head saying, "Leia, Leia.", It was Luke communicating with me through the force. "Luke? You're alive?!"

           Yes, but the empire thinks otherwise.

           You can't tell me these things Luke.

          Why not? What do you mean?

          I am part of the empire now. I'm almost finished with training.

        No. Leia. You wouldn't.

        I've lost everything, it was the only thing left to do.

       You can stop now. Find the light side inside of you. I will come there myself to save you.

       Do what you must but if I see you, I'm afraid I will have to kill you.

        What have you become, Leia?

         At that point I shut him out because he was indeed reaching my light side. No matter how hard I tried to reach for the good, fear and anger overpowered. I needed Luke to save me. He was my last hope.

-------------------------------------------------------

     I was expecting Luke to show up any day now but months passed since our force communication. I was doomed. There was no hope for my return to the light side. My training needed to be completed.
     It was time to receive my red lightsaber, the true symbol of the dark side. I walked up to the case to grab it and as I was reaching for it, I heard a voice scream, "Leia, don't!". A voice I had not heard in a very long time. I knew the voice to well to second guess myself otherwise. I turned quickly to see the face and I was right, I did know the voice to well. Han Solo.
    "Han?!", I screamed.
    "Miss me?", he asked.