Ch.2 Yavin

Leia walked off the millennium falcon entering the, passing right by Han making no motive to acknowledge that he was even there. Han watched her walk away just as Luke came behind him and asked, "You okay? I saw you looked mad after talking-". Han interrupted, "I'm fine, kid." Then walked away. Luke shrugged his shoulders and made his way to the leader of the rebel base to find out the task, finding Leia talking to the leader already.
     "General,  Luke is a great pilot and saved me from the Death Star. You guys could make very good use with him as a rebel pilot." She said just as he walked up. "Oh perfect timing. General, this is Luke Skywalker.
     "It certainly is a pleasure to meet you Mr.Skywalker." The general shook his hand. "Miss Organa here has been talking very highly of you, don't let us down. Welcome to the team." The general smiled and walked off.
     Luke was flattered that the princess mentioned him to the general of the rebel base. He said to her, "Leia I don't understand how I could ever repay you, thank you."
      "You saved my life Luke, you don't owe me anything." Leia responded. She noticed Han a few ships down loading boxes into his ship then looked down. Luke looked back to realize what she had been looking at then said to her, "I better go see if Han is joining the team for this mission."
     "Don't get your hopes up. He doesn't seem to care about anything....or anyone. Good luck Luke." She said then walked off to the control room until the mission began.
     Luke walked over to Han and asked, "So you're really leaving?"
     "Of course, where else would I go?" He asked confused.
     "You could stay here and be a rebel pilot to help us destroy the Death Star. Come on we need your help."
      "Suicide mission ain't my style kid. Besides I have a debt I have to pay off to Jabba. I'll be dead either way. I told you I was in it for the money." He said.
       "Leia was right, you don't care about anything or anyone. Glad you only look out for yourself, Han." Luke walked off then Han called to him, "Hey kid,". Luke turned, "May the force be with you." Han finished his sentence with a slight smirk. Without a response, Luke continued walking to his X-Wing, preparing for the mission.
In the control room, Leia waited for the general to give clearance of the mission to begin. The general finally gave the clearance as the rebel X-Wings began to take off.
The battle seemed like it went on for ages as Leia, the general and other officers sat and watched the screen anxiously wondering if this was the end for all of the rebels fighting out there. "Skywalker, do you copy?", the general called into he intercom. "Copy general. I'm not sure if I can hold out much longer, this wing is has taken a lot of damage already.", Luke replied.
"Don't let them get too close. Keep distance.", Leia said.
"If I hold off too long I'll be the only one left and won't be able to fight them off for very long. Vader will catch me-", Luke said as he was cut off by a sight her thought he would never see. One the tie fighters flew across space and exploded as the command center and he heard a familiar voice scream "Yahooo!". It was Han.
"Han?! Wha-" Luke was interrupted.
"Come on kid, no time for questions. We need to get Vader off your back." Han said in a friendly and serious way.
"It's Han!", Leia said as she heard the same familiar voice. For once she was happy to hear his voice.
After some time has passed......

Eventually Luke and Han were able to fight off Vader, sending flying into the unknown space, while destroying the Death Star. The rebels knew that Darth Vader was not dead but it will keep him away for awhile. Everyone cheered as they succeeded in their victory.
Luke landed and quickly got out of his X-wing as Leia ran up to him and he hugged her. "You did it Luke!!!" She said with so much joy.
"I couldn't have done it without Han. I would have been dead." He said as he faced her. Han then landed and ran right to Luke and hugged him. "I knew you would come back I just knew it." Luke said with excitement and a smile.
"I couldn't let you take all of the fame and reward, kid." Han replied with a smile and laughing. Leia then jumped in and joined their hug saying to Han, "I knew there was more to you than just money!", smiling at each other. The three of them walked off together to go celebrate the victory.