Ch. 32

"What are you doing here?", he asked me as we ran for the door, trying to escape from the creatures chasing us from about 30 ft behind. As we ran out, he grabbed my arm to pull me around the corner before they saw where we went. "I can see you're not wanted at this cantina either.", I said to him. He made a gesture to tell me to be quiet. We stood behind a compartment as we watched the creatures looking around trying to find us. When they turned the corner he had us make a run for it out of the town.
"So as I asked before, what are you doing here?", he asked.
"Nice to see you too.", I said annoyed as I began walking away from him.
"You almost got yourself killed."
"Seems to be a common thing when I go looking for you."
"Yet you continue to put yourself in that situation."
I rolled my eyes ignoring that comment and changed the subject.
"Where are we?"
"Jakku.....30 years into the future.
He looked very confused trying to grasp what I just said. "What are you talking about?"
"I know it's hard to understand but Obi-Wan's force ghost told me."
"Force ghost....as in once a Jedi?", he said with a slight smile on his face.
"Yes."
He turned around folding his arms laughing, "Of course, a 'Jedi' told you.". I began to get angry but then remembered that Han still had his memory taken away, I guess that includes all of his convincing of the Jedi being real.
"Will you just listen to me please? I ran into some of the new rebellion here. How do you think I found you? One solider told me about how Luke's son is the new General. He's on the hunt for Luke, after one of his students' destroyed the entire Jedi training, he vanished."
"Listen to yourself, Leia.", he said laughing out of shock, "You sound ridiculous."
       "Han, we have to find Luke or else we are either going to be stuck here forever or going to be killed. We can't let the New Republic find us, especially the leader Kylo Ren."
       "Oooo, Kylo Ren, sounds so scary-"
        Then I shouted at him, hoping to knock some sense into him. "He's your son!"
         He stood there with wide eyes staring at me. "My son?", was the only words that came out of his mouth.
         "Yes. Well your future son. You don't remember me telling you any of this but he was in my nightmare......and he killed you.". I stood there letting him process everything I was telling him. "Han, I can't lose you. I keep losing you and finding you again but I'm scared one day I won't find you."
        He then immediately walked over to me a hugged me. "Well good thing we never have to worry about that.". I didn't respond to him because after losing him so many times I was always scared every time I lost him, it was for good.
        He kissed me, good and long then said,  "Let's go find Luke and get the hell out of here."