"I Don't Wanna Be That Guy Anymore.." (Samantha)

*Samantha's POV*

"Ooh that ones cute." Your friend Rachel points at a tall, tan, blonde haired boy standing at the opposite side of the Dancefloor. 

"Oh yeah he's cute." You say casually, nt really paying much attention to them.  

"Oh, come on Samantha! Lighten up!" Rachel tells you. 

"Being interested in boys like you doesn't qualify as 'lightening up'." You say to her and look into your drink before sipping it. 

"Hey, shawty." You turn around to the husky voice of a very very attractive guy standing behind you. 

"Hey." You say, not sure what you're doing.  

"I'm Justin." He tells you. 

Justin, the dirty blonde, 5' 7ish, dream guy.  

"Samantha." You say. 

"C'mere, and..bring your friend." He nods to Rachel and you grab her hand before following Justin. 

He leads you back through te club into a secluded room you've never seen before. Sitting in it are two other guys who Justin introduces as Ryan and Chaz.  

Immediately, Rachel goes googly-eyed for Ryan and you try to hide your googly-eyes for Justin.  

Ryan looks at Justin, nods, and then looks to Chaz, signaling him to speak. 

"Seven minutes in heaven." Chaz says with a sly smile. 

"Alright well I'm going with Samantha." Justin says immediately, causing your cheeks to flush red. 

"That's not how you're supposed to play!" You laugh jokingly at him. 

He stands up, takes your hands, pulls you up, and leads you into a closet you hadn't noticed before in the corner of the room. 

He shuts the door without another word from him, you, or Rachel. 

"What are you doing!" You whisper. 

"Playing the game." Justin nods to you and puts his hands on your waist. 

"Look, if you're just another player then I'm done here." You say, taking his hands off your waist harshly. 

"I'm sorry. I'm not like that." Justin looks at you with sad eyes. "Anymore." 

"Anymore?" You question. 

"I mean..I've grown out of that. I don't wanna be that guy anymore." 

"Hold on...you're Justin Bieber! I know who you are! You've dated like every girl in my class!" You say. How could you not recognize him!! 

"No. Samantha. Please." He looks at you with a pout. "I swear, I'm not like that anymore. I just want you to give me a chance..." 

You bite your lip and he looks at you, a sexy look in his eye.  

"So..." Justin says with a smile. 

"So....." You say, biting your lip once again. 

Justin places his hands back onto your waist and pulls you in close, fast. You look up at him and he licks his lips before smashing them against yours. 

<3