"No One Touches My Girl.." (Genessi)

*Genessi's POV*

"Hey buddy!" You say as Jaxon runs down the stairs in front of his school. He runs up to you and wraps his arms around the bottoms of your legs as you laugh.

"How was school!" You ask him.

"Good." He tells you.

You feel a hand on your shoulder and you turn around, surprised to see your ex boyfriend, Sean, standing there.

"Oh! Uh, hi." You say.

"Genessi, Genessi, Genessi." He lets out a low whistle as his eyes look your body up and down. You can tell he's checking you out and it's making you seriously uncomfortable. Jaxon is standing and right there and you know he's probably scared and he's gonna tell Justin what's going on which will not end well..

"Sean. I'm not doing this right now." You turn away and grab Jax's hand again.

"Just..give me a call baby.." He slips a piece of paper into the back pocket of your jeans..his hand resting there a little too long.

"Let's go Jax." You say and you walk back to your car with him.

"Who vas dat?" Jax asks you as you put him in his car seat.

"Just an old friend..no one really." You say and close his door. You walk around the car and slide into the drivers seat.

"How about this," you say as you pull into the driveway of Jaxon's house.

"We don't tell Justin about this little ordeal and I'll give you extra dessert next time we babysit..?"

"Otay." Jax agrees happily and you walk him to his door.

"Hey you guys!" Justin smiles as he opens the door to find you and Jaxon.

"Juswin!" Jaxon says happily and runs into the house and up to his room.

"Hey babe." Justin wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you close. You laugh and take his hands off your waist.

"Come 'ere Juswin! I have to tell you somefing." Jax yells from his room.

"Ok bud!" Justin runs up the stairs to Jaxon's room.

You bite your lip as he walks up to Jax, knowing that Jax is gonna tell him about what happened outside his school today with Sean.

When Justin comes back down the stairs his expression is confused  as he begins to talk.

"Hey guys! Thanks for watching Jax today!" Jeremy walks in the door, inteurupting Justin.

"No problem." You say.

"Yeah." Justin mutters and takes your hand. He takes you out of their house without another word to Jeremy.

"Well?" He asks you once your in his car.

"What!?" You ask him.

"Who is Sean and why is he hitting on MY girl?"

"He's my ex. Very...physical. Thank god I dumped him. He never really accepted that we weren't dating so he kinda came up to me and was flirting and stuff which made me obviously uncomfortable but, I mean, Jax was literally right there!" You explain. "What did Jax tell you by the way?"

"It doesn't matter what he told me, G, what matters is what you're telling me!"

"Okay! Calm down, Jus. Nothing happened. He was being weird so I walked away, nothing more."

"He was touching your butt!" Justin exclaims.

"Yeah. It was weird. Gave me his number too. He's a jerk, I promise you Jus. Can we not talk about this?" You ask him, desperate to get away from the subject.

"No one. And I mean, no one, touches MY girl." Justin tells you and leans over and kisses you.

You giggle and kiss him back.

"I know." You smile.

<3