"Your New Girlfriend?" (Anoosha)

double update! hope you guys like this one.. its not sad ;)

*Your POV*

You applied the last bit of lipstick to your lips and looked at yourself in the mirror.

Ooh, you look good, for once.

You're wearing a tight red dress with black pumps and soft pink lipstick.

Tonight you're goin on a blind date with Justin Bieber. You're hoping he isn't the brat everybody makes him out to be.

You grab your phone, put it into your clutch and walk out the door.

Your best friend, Max, drives you to the restaraunt. He's been trying to get you to go on a date with Justin for ages..he thinks you two are perfect, for some reason.

He drops you off in front of the restaraunt, and you see Justin wearing an amazing suit sitting at a private table through the window.

You turn back to Max.

"Wait," you whisper into him. "Are you sure I can do this!!?"

"Of course you can!" He looks at your dress and licks his lips. "Anoosha you look good."

"Shut up." You blush and close his car door before you walk into the restaraunt.

You point Justin out to the waitress and she lets you walk over to him.

"Hi!" You greet cheerfully.

Crap. That must've sounded so lame..
He's gonna hate you. Why did you even come?

"Anoosha?" He asks and you pull a strand of your straight black hair behind your ear.

"Yes. ..Justin?"

"You can't tell?" He smiles at you.

Then he stands up and walks to you.

He pulls your chair out for you.

Is he a gentleman or what!?!

You slide into the chair and he pushes it back in for you.

"So, tell me about yourself." He says once he sits back in his chair.

"Well.. Im 20. I grew up in Miami, but I moved out to LA after high school. I go to UCLA.. You?" You ask. "Well..something I wouldn't know.."

He laughs. "Well, I'm 20, I'm a mutli-platinum recording artist who was found on YouTube by amazing fans and Scooter Braun and then began my career and started selling out arenas world-wide."

"Wow, how fascinating! I'm so suprised!"

He laughs again. "You look sexy, by the way."

You smile and blush. "So do you."

"I hope you don't find this too awkward..and thank you for giving me a chance...most people would blow me off..tell me I'm just some other jerk.." He licks his lips. "I'm really not a bad guy."

"I believe you. Let the media say what they want, right?"

The waitress comes to your table and gives Justin flirtatious glances.

"You guys know what you want?"

"Oh," you say, realizing you haven't even looked at the menu. Justin smiles at you and you both crack up.

"Uh, what?" She asks you.

"N-nothing." Justin laughs again.

"Give us a minute?" You giggle and she huffs and walks away.

"Well she was a real bi-"

Cameras click from out the window. There's a crowd of paparazzi surrounding the restaraunt.

"Oh my god.." Justin tries to cover his face. "This has to be a joke."

"Are you actually followed this much?"

"It's the worst thing in the world. By far."

"Do you want to switch seats with me?" You ask him, seeing how uncomfortable he is.

"Nah, I'm fine. I'm used to it by now." He grumbles.

You reach your hand across the table and out it in too of his. "Really? There's no way you can be used to this! This has to be the worst thing ever.. People spreading rumors about you everyday, watching you and following you wherever you go.. Can't even imagine it."

"I wouldn't want you to have to go through it.. It's probably better off for you anyway..  You can just go."

"Justin, I don't want to go. You're..you're a pretty amazing guy. And I think all this," You point at the now growing paparazzi circle outside the window. "would be worth it..for you."

"You just met me."

"I know." You look away..you've made it too awkward again.. He must hate you..

"But I'd love to see you about a million more times." He smiles and takes your hand.

"Where are we going?"

He doesn't answer you. Instead, he pulls you out the front door of the restaraunt and into the front of the paps.

"Whose that, Justin? Your new girlfriend?"

"Yeah. She is actually." He responds. And the camera men stand there, taken aback. "Isn't she sexy?"

He asks and laughs at his joke.

"Haha..yep, she is."

<3