"If I Could Take Away The Pain.." (Part 5)

theres only one more part to go! thank you for believing in this story and voting..

25 votes for part 6?!

..whats a king bed without a queen? your all that matters to me//

~~~~~~~

*Larissa's P.O.V*

I stood in the middle of the backstage-area where Justin left me, in shock, for about three minutes before Fredo came up to me and we started talking.

Five minutes later, Ryan showed up too.

I hadn't talked to him since talking to Justin so I felt a little awkward. He was pretty oblivious though, considering he just thought Justin and I got in a fight and he didnt even know he was part of it.

"Larissa! Hey!" He hugged me and I hugged back awkwardly, trying to make it not seem like I thought it was really as awkward as it was for me.

"How are you! Has Justin seen you? God, he'll be so excited. He's been in a crappy mood ever since you two..you know..." Ryan tells you.

Justin's been in a crappy mood? But..he hates you... So why did he sing a song about you and pull you backstage... There were alot of questions that needed to be answered.

"Uh, yeah. He pulled me back here after his show but just ran back there to say hi to some fans." You told Ryan as Fredo wandered off to do something else.

"Oh, cool!" Ryan said as Justin walked up, anger in his eyes. He took a breath before walking up to you and Ryan. He fist bumped Ryan and gave him a look before Ryan walked away.

"Listen..L..." Did he just call you 'L'? It had been weeks since he'd called you that..and you missed it.

"Justin. Please. Don't say anything. I'm..I'm so sorry for everything that I did to you and I-"

"Why are you apologizing to me, L?" He interupts you. You give him a confused look and he continues,

"I made you do something you shouldn't have had to do and I'm so, so sorry. I got jealous of you and Ryan. You spent a lot of time with him and I just got jealous... I'm sorry that I let you go I never should've-"

But it's your turn this time so you interupt him by smashing your lips into his. He pulls away, smiling. He grabs your hands and you smile back.

"I promise you L, you're mine and nothing will ever come between us again."

~~~~

You drove back to Justin's house with him.

You walked up the stairs on the way to the bathrom, you peeped your head inside Justin's room, a room you'd stayed in before, just out of curiousity  and saw a tight, red dress lying on the bed. You walked over to it and held it up to you, a perfect fit...hugging every curve..what had Justin been expecting?

You smile and place the dress back on the bed as Justin walked into the room. You didn't even hear him coming!

"Hey. Don't put it down. You're wearing that tonight." He says to you, scratching his hand on the back of his neck in the cute way you ADORE.

"Tonight?" You ask him.

"We are going dancing!" Justin tells you and starts to shake his hips.

"And I'm wearing this?!" You laugh at his silly dance moves.

"Of course you are." He wraps his arms around your waist.

"You will wear it, won't you?"

"If you want me to." You peck his nose and shoo him out of the room so you can get ready.

Once you've got the dress and matching pumps on, (Justin has an AMAZING sense of fashion) you look around for any makeup you may have left lying around. Maybe he did this on purpose.

No makeup.

You shrug it off and leave the room, knowing Justin will look at you the same with or without makeup.

You walk down the stairs and into the kitchen. He stands at the counter, on his phone. He's dressed fairly casually but it looks amazing.

"Ready?" He asks you with a glint in his eye.

"Ready." You respond and take his hand before walkin out to the car.

*End of Part 5*