"LOVEBIRDS.." (Sophie)

so the parts of the text that are bolded are just important ideas and themes in this imagine. and they're true. you're you, so please dont be anyone else. be proud to be you and never let anyone get you down. im so happy you're you.

also - if you've requested an imagine than yes, i have taken note of it and it is on my list of 25+ to do, i promise! it means a lot if you guys are patient, i do apologize for it taking so long! i love you all. #CompleteJournals in #3days . #WaitForAMinuteVideo <3

*Sophie's POV*

I licked my lips as I watched the crowd of potentiometer dancers file in. Justin was doing auditions for the Believ Tour today and I, being one of his dancers, was helping him. He entwined his fingers with mine as they walked I and lined themselves up.  

"Alright! First off, welcome to all you! Don't be scared.. We're very nice .. And approachable, I hope." I greeted the dancers. They laughed and smiled. "I know how nirveracking and scary auditions can be so trust me, you'll be great, so have confidence in yourself! Alright, we ready to begin!?"   

They yelled in answer and I started to break down all the steps to 'As Long As You Love Me' with Nick.   As I popped my chest out Justin licked his lips from behind the table. I winked and he smirked. He's so hot.  

He stood up. "I'll help. I feel so useless sitting down." He smiled and walked toward me.  

He stood behind me, right where he needed to be for the dance. He put his hands on my hips and I popped my chest out again, going through the routine again, with him right behind me.   I

could feel his hot breath on my collarbone and his hands on my waist.  

At the end of the dance I turned back around to look at the dancers, but Justin didn't move, so I stood face to face with him, our faces less than an inch away from eachother.  

I giggled and bit my lip but didn't tear my eyes from him.  

His nose brushed mine and he connected our lips softly.  

I would've kissed him forever, but Nick cleared his throat beside us.  

Ipulled away with a laugh and turned to really face the dancers. "Okay! Are we ready!"   

They nodded and cheered. Yeah, they're ready.  

Justin and I both headed back to the table we had set up at the front of the room but as I was about to sit down he tickled my side.  

I yelped and squealed. Everybody turned to me and Justin and I laughed again.  

He tickled me again. My side, my arms, my stomach, everywhere. I kept squealing and he kept smirking at me.  

The next time he reached his hands for me I grabbed his wrists. "You're hilarious," I told him. "But we have stuff to do."  

He looked dissapointed. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand, pulling him down onto his chair.  

He sat down and pulled me off my chair and Onto his lap. I sighed but then started to squirm.   

I'm so heavy and fat..I must weigh so much on his lap! He must think I'm the fattest person in the entire world. I tried to stand up but he had his hands secured around my waist protectively.  

"Baby," he whispered in my ear. "Stop squirming. Let me hold you."  

I smiled but continued to squirm.  

"Okay, now I know something is up, what is it?" He whispered.  

I waited for the last dancers to get through the routine to turn around and answer him. "I'm too fat to sit on your lap." I told him as I wrung my arms around his neck.  

"No. You aren't. And don't ever say that again. Sophie - you're crazy skinny and beautiful! I don't even know why you'd ever say that!"  

"Because it's true!"  

"Not to me or any other person with eyes."  

I look away from his eyes but he takes his finger and lifts my chin up. He sees the tear in my eye so I take my hand and wipe it away quickly, sniffling.  

"Baby," He pulled me into his embrace immediately. "You're perfect. I promise. Please believe me, I hate seeing you cry."  

I swallow hard and sniffle again. "I love you."   

"I love you too." He mutters.  

"HELLO!" Nick shouts. "YOU-WHO! LOVEBIRDS! OVER HERE!!"  

I giggle and pull myself off of Justin to face Nick and the dancers.  

"Sorry guys I-"  

"No. We're not sorry." Justin smirks. "At least, I'm not."  

<3