"Kissing Booth.." (Brianna)

This imagine is a little different than my normal ones, but I hope you'll enjoy it...

It's been a week since the Neon Lights Tour and my A M A Z I N G Little Mix Experience (I met them!!), and I miss Demi, my 4 little muffins, and 5H so muccch. :(

Anyway, thank you for 1.7M reads and 11.6k votes! 

{in this imagine, when Jason comes in, it's Jason McCann, okay? (: } Enjoy! x

*Brianna's POV*

I groan. "I don't even want to talk about him right now, okay Kayla?"

She nods beside me and looks down. "Of course, I'm sorry, girly. Let's just have fun tonight."

I smile. "Let's."

Kayla's been my best friend since like second grade, and she's stayed by my side through more than I could've ever expected her to.

This past year of my life has been really hard. With all the scandal and the publicity that comes along with life as Justin Bieber's girlfriend... You can get caught up in it all once in a while, you know? And there's been some bumps and bruises, but Justin and I have stayed strong...until now.

We've fought a lot lately. Late night screaming sessions that end in nothing but rough kisses and smeared makeup.

I hate it. I hate fighting with someone I love so much, and I know he hates it, too... And we fight over nothing! Small things like what guys I hang out with or whether or not he hooked up with that one girl from that one video... 

Like I said, getting caught up in the moment is common, but I worry for us. He's my rock, and I can't lose him. Not to this.

I pull my ringing phone out of my pocket.

                  Incoming Call

                     Justin <3

Answer                             Decline

I let it ring out with a sigh.

Kayla rubs my shoulders. "You'll figure things out, you always do, Brianna."

"I know. That's what I hate. That we always fight and then work it out so quickly because it was all for a dumb reason anyway... I have a bad feeling that someday we're going to fight and it's going to be the end of us." I look down. "I can't have that, Kay. I can't."

"You be fine-" She's interrupted as her phone, too, begins to ring.

"Hello? Oh! Hi Carol!" She answers. Carol is the head of the charity running the carnival Kay and I are at right now, or, that we're getting to.

"Yes.. Yes.. Oh, wow! Okay, uh," She bites her lip. 

I nudge her. "What?"

She presses her palm to the microphone of the phone. "Someone pulled out at the kissing booth, she needs a replacement fast. I can't do it, Randy's gonna be there.. Oh, Briana I don't know what to say!"

I groan. I don't want to work at a kissing booth, but Kayla and Randy together after that breakup will be all out war... "I'll do it."

She grins. "I knew you would," then relays the news to Carol just as we pull up at the carnival.