"Every Inch Of Your Beautiful Body.." (Laura)

ive still got about three requests in the works.. be patient!  

hope you like this one.. read vote comment x  

by the way: that I Want Crazy imagine is probably one of my all time fav imagines that ive written..so thanks for 30 votes on it <3

~~~  

*Laura's POV*  

"I'm gonna go take a shower, okay?"  

"I thought we were gonna study!"    

"We are!! But you don't want me smelling like crap when we do, trust me."    

You laugh at him as he walks out of his room and closes the door, leaving you there alone. It's a place you're comfortable in of course.. Being the room you've spent most of your childhood in.  

Justin was the best friend you could ask for.. The cutest, sweetest, kindest guy with the biggest heart.     And..maybe there were more feelings than just friendship.. But how could you tell him that!?  

You spotted a brownish black journal lying on top of his desk across the room. Randomly interested, you made your way over to it.    

No way.    

This is Justin's song journal.    

The place where he writes down everything.. You've been begging him to let you look at it for years!     Do you open it?    

It's not necessarily something you can pass up..    

Realizing that you're alone in the room so no one will ever know, you plunge into the notebook, surprised at what you find.    

They're all love songs, typical.    

But.. They're all about... One girl.. One girl in particular..    

You wonder who as you look through the book, getting farther and farther in it. You realize you've reached the end when you see a name engraved in the back.. Your name.    

Laura  

It's reads in his beautiful handwriting.    

You cup your hand over your mouth in shock just as the door opens and Justin walks in..    

"Uh..." You say quickly, putting the journal back down next to you.    

"Laura.." He steps in closer to you and closes the door behind him.  

"What is that?"    

"This? Oh, nothing." You respond.    

Oh yeah, greaaat comeback.    

He walks to you, closer, closer, closer, until he's standing in front of you, shirtless, with nothing on but a towel.    

God, if only you had your phone now.. His abs.. Deep breath.    

When he sees what you were looking at he looks down the floor, umbarassed.    

"Jay..." You say.  

"Is there something you wanna tell me...?"    

Without giving you a chance to process what's happening, he cups his hands around your face the way the perfect boyfriends do in those perfect romance movies that you wish your life was like, and he kisses you.    

He kisses you!!    

You pull away from the kiss, overcome with emotion.. It felt amazing.    

It felt like all the other kisses you'd ever shared with any other boyfriends you thought you loved had been nothing.    

"I'm sorry.. I just couldn't resist it anymore.. Laura, I've loved you for so long.. It's killed me to see those other boys hurt you and breaks your heart, but a part of me was happy, because I got to spend so much time with you and make you feel better. And all those times you told me how insecure you felt, when I couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful every inch of your body is. Laura, I love you.."    

"You love me...?"    

"More than anything in the world. More than touring or music or my beliebers.." He shakes his head and chuckles to himself.  

It's so adorable how comfortable he is around you.    

"I love you too.. I always have, I just never thought..well, never thought you'd ever love me back.."    

"Of course I do! Only an idiot wouldn't."    

He says and leaves you there.. And awkward silence hanging in the air.    

"Kiss me," He whispers to you, breaking the silence.    

You smile and blush accordingly before you lean into him and he  pushes you against the wall and smashes his lips into yours.    

<3