"How He Looks At You.." (Kayla)

Thank you for all the love & support you guys give me on every imagine, it keeps me going :)

Baby hit one billion! Thank God it did, this is exactly what we needed and exactly what Justin needed... Reassure that we are still the best fandom and always will be!! :)

Song for this imagine: Thought of You by Justin Bieber

* (Y/N)'s POV *

"Drew! Come here, baby!!" I call and Drew comes bounding in from around the corner.

"Mummy!" He snorts and giggles at himself before he runs into my arms.

I smile at him and his cuteness. Justin and I created such a perfect little boy.

Oh, Justin... How I miss him...

{A/N: Wesley as in Wesley Stromberg from Emblem3, and if you don't know who E3 are, look them up, because they are three amazingly gorgeous, talented, sweet, hilarious boys that i'm in love with.} Wesley comes into the room, bobbing his head to a beat that isn't playing. I laugh and he smiles his beautiful grin. "Let's put in some music, huh?"

I nod and pick Drew up so hes sitting on my lap. He kisses my cheek as drool rolls down his chin. "Silly little boy!" I tickle him. "Silly little boy!!!"

Wesley slides in a CD and Justin comes on. "Girl I've been fooled by your smile, I was mistaken by the way you loved me; we led it straight for a while, yeah, looked so deceiving, you convinced me, yeah yeah; so clear to me now, can't explain what you're doing to me, yeah, oh, I'd leave but I dont know how, it's gon' take some time but I'll figure it out," Wes sings along.

"Why should we fight the feeling?!" I add in.

"Let's just live in the moment!"

"So it's infatuation, I'm good with that," I sing into Drew's ear then lift him off my lap and onto the couch.

"Cause I'm in love with the thought of you," I stand up and dance around the living room with Wes. "With the thought of you, yeah I'm in love with the thought of you, not the things you do," he twirls me around, "but the thought of you,"

We're interrupted as a skype call appears on my laptop.

Incoming Call from Justin!

I grin and run to my laptop to answer it.

Justin appears on the screen in front of me. "Baby," He smirks.

"What?" I bite my lip.

"Open up the front door, it's cold out here."

My jaw drops and I smile wide before I rush to the door and open it for Justin.

He steps in and the minute he does I jump into his arms.

"Baby girl!!"

I squeal and he takes my hand and walks with me into the living room where he finds Wes sitting with Drew on the couch.

"Drew! Look whose here!!" 

Drew looks up and giggles again. He's such a little giggler!! 

Wes picks him up off his lap and sets him down on the blanket Pattie gave us the day Drew was born.

"No," He whines. "Dadda!!" Drew points at Wes. 

My heart shatters and Justin's hand tenses in mine. 

"No.. No, sweetie, Wes isn't your daddy, silly! This is your daddy," Justin and I walk to Drew and sit beside him.

Justin picks Drew up and puts him in his lap.

Justin with kids... My heart...

Drew turns around to face Justin and runs his fingers across his face and through his hair. "Dadda." Drew grins.

Justin smiles. "Yeah. Yeah, buddy. I'm your daddy." He leans into Drew and they run their noses against each other.

Tears threaten in Justin's eyes. "You're so big, little guy! I missed you! I missed you!!" He tickles his sides.

I scoot closer to them and tickle Drew from the back. "Look at how cute you two are! He looks just like you, Jay.. Just like you."

Justin looks up into my eyes. "I missed you both so much.. I missed my family."

"We missed you more." I lean in and kiss him.

Wes clears his throat behind us. Whoops. I forgot he was here.

Justin's face turns dark. "Look, buddy-"

I catch on to Justin's anger and step in, "Hey, Wes, thank you so much for hanging today." 

He smiles. "No problem, babe." He grabs his coat and I stand up and hug him quickly.

"I'll text you later, okay?" He nods and walks out into the cold. 

I sit back down beside Justin and start to tickle Drew again but Justin just sits there, his lips pressed into a line.

"Do you want something to eat, Jay?"

He shakes his head and looks away.

"What is it, baby?" I put my hand on his.

"I'm gone for two months.. And my own son doesn't even remember me.. And my wife doesn't seem to either.."

"What are you talking about? I remember you.. What?!"

"Do you... Do you know how hard it is to leave here, to leave him, to leave you..." I rub my thumb over his hand. "I never want to leave you. You or Drew. And..coming home and seeing Wes here with Drew.. And..he called him dad.. My son.. It's just.."

"Justin I'm so sorry. You know he doesn't mean any of it. He's only two.." I look down. "I'm sorry.."

Justin takes my face in his hands. "I don't want to lose you to him, Kayla."

"Lose me.. Lose me to who?"

"To Wes! I see how he looks at you...and  he called you babe! Right in front of me!!" Justin lets out an angered breath. "You don't damn do that!"

I smash my lips against his. "Justin. You are never going to lose me. Ever. I wouldn't leave you for anyone, and Wes knows that, so why don't you?"

"When I'm touring, and I don't get to see you for so long.. I just.. I get these thoughts into my head, and I just.. Always feel like I'm not worthy of you, so coming home and having Wes at the house, and then seeing you hug him.. I'm protective over you, Kayla, more protective than you could ever..will ever know. You're mine. Forever and always."

"Good." I smile and kiss him again. "I wouldn't want it any other way."

"I love you, Kayla."

"I love you, too."

<3

{You guys are always giving me feeback about what kinds of imagines that I write that you like, and you all seem to love imagines where Justin is protective or jealous, so I'll write more of those :) xx}