"As Long As You Love Me..." (Courtney)

Sitting in my living room, on my phone. I've been sitting here for 2 hours, waiting for my boyfriend, Justin. Where is he? He was supposed to pick me up 2 hours ago and we were going to go to dinner. *thirty minutes later*

I hear a knock on the door. It's justin, I know it is. I open the door, disappointment can be seen all across my face.

"Baby. I'm so sorry..please forgive me please." He tells me.

"I know but...2 1/2 hours! You could've called! You could've texted! Where were you?"

"I..I got caught up I'm sorry. Can I come in?" He walks in without hearing your answer, he knows you mightn't have let him in.

"So you're not gonna even tell me where you were!" You ask him.

"I got caught up.." He tells you. You can hear the fake in his voice.

"Fine." You say, pushing him toward the door. He tries to give you a kiss expecting that will make everything better, only to be rejected by you.

"Babe! Please don't be angry with me!"

"I'm not..I just, want to know where you were..i mean, isn't it something I should know?"

"It's nothing..come on.." He says, grabbing you by the waist and trying to guide you further into your apartment.

"It's late justin, it's late. I'll...see you tomorrow." You say, rejecting him.

---------------

You wake up the next morning to the ring of your iPhone. Twelve new messages! Six missed calls! Jeez Justin, patience. You are appreciative of the fact that he knows you're upset about last night and is concerned about you.

From: Justin

I'm SO sorry I couldn't talk to you more last night..please answer me.

From: Justin

Babe..talk to me

From: Justin

I'm the worst boyfriend ever but please let me make it up to you..I love you so much.

Ooww..he's so sweet! He's the best boyfriend in the world but you know now isnt the time to tell him that. He wasn't honest with you last night and he always is..something was up. You wanted to find out what.

To: Justin

Where were you last night? I wait for you for two and a half hours..looking forward to dinner..

From: Justin

Baby baby please . I just..can't tell you. I'm so sorry I know it seems like I am hiding something but it's nothing bad I promise. Dinner tonight?

To: Justin

Fine. What time

From: Justin

8:00. We are going to work this all out.

-------------

Justin was sitting across from you and he purposely booked dinner at the restaurant the two of you met at.

"So..are you gonna tell me..?"

"I've told you Courtney..I can't!"

"But why not Justin! How can I trust you if I don't know what you were doing when we were supposed to be on a date!!! You could've been with another girl for all I know!" You say letting go of all your anger.

"I promise. I would never cheat on you. It's not the kind of thing you think it is."

You get up and leave the table, Justin chasing after you. As soon as you round the corner from te restaraunt he grabs your arm.

"I didn't want to tell you this but.."

"But...?" You ask.

"I've been really busy in the studio lately because I'm writing a song for you. For us. I wanted it to be a surprise but not if it is going To cost me our relationship. Because as long as you love me..I'm happy." He tells you.

"Oh my god Justin! That's the sweetest thing ever! I love you so much you're the best boyfriend in the world. I'm sorry I made you tell me I just wanted to have complete trust in our relationship."

"I love you too baby, I understand." He says and pulls you into a kiss.

--------------------

The song justin wrote about you is for his album, BELIEVE. It's called "As Long As You Love Me" and after he let you listen to it for the first time, he proposed.