"If I Could Take Away The Pain.." (Part One)

ive wanted to post this for so, so long so i hope you like it! its about three parts-maybe four..

well..if you want it to continue, comment!

- - - - - -- - - - 

*Your P.O.V*

You felt your back hit the wall as you slid  down it and scanned the bedroom you had once shared with Justin.

Tears welled up in your eyes and you pushed them back. Why cry? There was no reason to cry. He made you do something you didn't want to do..something you shouldn't of had to do.

You'd been dating Justin for four months.

Everything was perfect.

He made everyday you spent together special.  

He treated you like a queen and you thought nothin would ever change that. When you had first met Ryan, Justin's best friend since forever, (umm..hello? every belieber knows that) you hadn't really given him a second thought.

But as you started to get to know him and he came to you and Justin's house more and more..you started to develop feelings for him.

How, you ask? It must be impossible, right? You'd dreamt about Justin for years and he'd fallen right into your lap.

You loved everything about Justin..there were no flaws.

But something about Ryan intrigued you. His charm, his innocence, his smile. Everytime you thought of him you blushed, then you'd think of Justin, feel guilty, and tell yourself never to think of Ryan again.

But the thoughts kept comin back..kept haunting you, and, one day, Justin noticed. He had asked you to choose.

You told him, you told him that nothing was going on with you and Ryan. But Justin was smarter than that.

He knew the way you looked at Ryan, he knew the way you smiled around Ryan. All you wanted to do was...what? What did you want to do?

You were stuck in a love triangle with the hottest boy on the planet and a sweet, sensitive, and funny guy, someone with..eyes..eyes that sparkled and...STOP.

How is this happening? Why don't you love Justin?

All those thoughts had raced through your mind as Justin gave you a look you'll never forget. He gave you a look.

A look where, in his face, you saw true hurt. Goodbye to the tough guy who never let what people said about him bring him down.

Now you saw a boy, not a man, a boy who had just been hurt. And that hurt you.

Why had you even given Ryan a thought? Justin was all you needed, all you wanted, he gave you everything and what did you give him?

Betrayal.

He gave you that look, and you sobbed. You knew that he hated you. That he wanted nothing to do with you ever, ever again. Or that's what you thought..

*End of Part One*