Imagine: I Know It Inside My Heart (part 2)

I'm so happy you guys like this :)

8 votes for part 3!

----

You hang up and look around the room. How are you going to do this? Sneak out? I guess you'll have to. You slip on some runners and put your phone into your pocket. You slip out the hotel door and close it quietly, making sure no one can hear it. You run down the hall as quiet as you can. The thrill is real..forbidden love..

The burst of crisp, cool night air breeze hits your face and sends shivers down your spine but it's okay. It's okay. Because you're going to see Justin. Just then his car pulls up and you run to it, slipping in fast so he can drive away without being caught.

"Sel.." He says once your clear of the hotel.

"Justin.." A tear escapes from your eyes. It's been too long.

"I can't believe I've done something like this to you .." He pulls over and rests his hand on yours, his touch sending more shivers down your spine. He massages his thumb in your palm, you used to love it when he did that..now..it seems like that's a world away.

"What are we doing anymore Justin? Half the world thinks I don't tolerate you and the other half think I'm secretly in love with you still.."

"It doesn't matter what they think. All that matters Is us."

"But Justin .. I don't know how I can do this after-after," your voice cracking as you relive your painful fight with Justin.

"I'm sorry that I partied, I'm sorry that I drank, I'm sorry that I was the worst boyfriend I could've been to you. I should've realized what I had. You were my everything and I'm broken without you. You heard my record...there's nothing like us..please..." His eyes plead with you even more.

"Justin, you know that I love you. I do. So so much. But I can't do this with you again. I'm-I'm sorry."

"No..Sel..wait. Please."

"I'm sorry.." You let a tear trickle down your cheek but he catches it.

"No. I am." He says sadly.

"I messed up everything. Everything. And I love you and I can't get over that. Can't you see! I don't know what I'm doing lately, I'm running rampant! I miss you..Selena..I need you."

You gulp down a sob and squeeze your eyes shut tight.

"I just..I don't know how I can do it. I thought that I was irreplaceable.."

"You are." He pleads with you. "Please baby. Please. Tell me what I need to do."

"I don't know Jay..I really don't. I..I love you so much and I can't let it go..I've tried and tried and tried but I just can't. I don't know what to do Jay.." You say to him, hoping he'll have some advice or something to tell you.

"Shh baby girl. Please don't cry. I hate to see you cry." He massages his thumb deeper into your palm. "Can I touch you?"

You nod in reply and he wraps his strong, tense, muscular arms around you and pulls you close.

A burst of flashes erupt from outside your car.

"Damn." Justin says immediately.

Paps. They've found you.