"Oxford..." (Christa)

Another new imagine here for you. Thanks so much for 4 Million Reads - that is so cool.

I'm sorry to be telling you guys this, but this is my last imagine for quite a while. I'd say it'll be another four-six months before I post again, but I don't know... I may never post on here again. I'm sorry to disappoint you guys, but I can't keep up with this anymore. I hope you enjoy this imagine, thank you for all you wonderful readers did for me.

*Christa's POV*

"I'll cheers to that," Justin laughs as we clink our glasses together.

"So will I." I wink at him and take a drink.

Liam comes bobbling over to my side then, clearly a little loopy with drink.

Justin's eyes widen and I give him a look. He doesn't exactly love the fact that my life-long best friend is a guy. And it's completely clear to him that Liam and I would never be involved with each other like that, but he remains cautious and uncomfortable around him.

Liam rests his head on my shoulder.

I laugh.

"How are you, Liam?"

"I'm grand, Christa!" He grins. "How are you?"

I sigh. "You know what? I'm feeling pretty grand, too, at the moment."

Justin chuckles.

"Well he seems to have reacted pretty well to the news then, eh?" Liam nudges my side.

My breath catches in my throat and I bite my lip.
Come ON, Liam!!

"What.." Justin stutters. "What news?"

Liam draws in a quick breath. "Well, this'll be my cue to go, then. I'll see you tomorrow, Christa." He kisses my cheek then nods briskly at Justin before hobbling away.

Justin steps into me. "Christa."

I squeeze my eyes shut and look away from Justin.

Did that actually just happen?

"Christa," Justin repeats.

"No," I shake my head.

Justin grabs my loose hand from my side. "Why don't we walk outside, okay?"

I bite the inner skin of my cheek and reluctantly follow Justin outside.

Once we're out of the bar, Justin paces around with his arms crossed over his chest. It wouldn't take an idiot to realize how angry he is, but I love how he's trying to keep me calm.

I lick my lips. "Let's talk."

"Why don't we?" Justin responds quickly, and in such a way that I don't know if he's still being sweet and trying to calm me or if he's being sarcastic.

I take a deep breath and try to calm my nerves.

Just tell him.

"The truth is... The truth is..." I sigh.

I can't break this to Justin. It'll crush him. I mean, we've been dating for nearly two years now. Even when he goes on tour he visits at least once a month. But, if I'm in England, there's no way I'll be able to visit any time other than holidays. A, because of the expense, and B, because of the fact that flying from England to California every month is far from ideal, even if it is for Justin.

"Baby," Justin's eyes soften. "Just talk to me. It... It's me." He shrugs.

"I know, and I... I just don't want to hurt you, Jay. You're my everything. I hope you know that."