"Need You Here To Stay.." (Dani)

I hope you guys like this one, Im sorry its kinda short! Keep voting for Part Three of Starlight because I really want to update again & I need 15 more votes! Also - Ive gotten so many sweet and amazing messages from readers and it makes me so happy! Dont forget that I do this because not only do i love writing but i love making people happy & making people smile. Sorry for the long Note, the song to go with this imagine is 'Memphis', one of my current {as they change just about everyday} favorite Journals songs. xx

*Dani's POV*

"You're on in two, Justin!" A man with a headset told Justin.

"Good luck," He turned to you. "I love you." I told him.

He smiled and kissed me. "I love you more."

With that he turned away, grabbed his mic, and walked on stage, greeted by an eruption of screams. 

"Hello Times Square!" He said and the crowd roared. "Are we ready for 2014?!" 

"YEAAH!" The crowd screamed in reply.

Jay smiled. The rush he got when he performed made him so happy.

"I'm gonna sing a song off my newest album, Journals. And before I do, I'd just like to thank all my beliebers not only for an amazing 2013, but for getting Journals to #1 in over 150 countries. I love you guys so much,"

Justin put his mic into the mic stand and the music started to play behind him.

"Love you, need you, need you here to stay," He started. "Girl you on my mind like 24/7, every single time that I'm not with you. If you spend the night baby it could be heaven, hit me on my line if you're tryin to come through, I hear my heartbeat, bumpin to the bass, boom boom boom boom, under the stars she took my hand and said, love you, need you, need you here to stay."

The girls at the front of the crowd stood wide-eyed as they sang along with him. These songs literally came out a week ago and they know every word!

"Everytime you're distant, girl something is missing, I wish I could fix it, I wish things were different, what else, what else. If you love me girl then say it, say what else, what else, if you wanna be my baby.."

He finished up Memphis and sang As Long As You Love Me and Believe.

"Thank you New York!" He exited the stage and walked right to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into him.

"Good job, baby," I told him.

"Mmm, thanks," He snuggled into my chest playfully.

I laughed out loud and pushed him off me. 

"TEN MINUTES UNTIL MIDNIGHT!" Ryan Secreast announced to everybody backstage.

Justin took my hand and we walked out from behind the stage and into the massive crowd of Times Square.

We were directly in front of the ball and I have never been happier.

"You know," Justin told me as he spun me around, "It's always been a dream of mine to watch the ball drop on New Year's Eve,"

"Jay - you did. In 2011, remember? When you sang Let It Be?"

"Yeah well.. I was single then. It doesn't count."

"Jay. You were't single. You were dating Selena.."

"I'm trying to be romantic Dani!" He played.

"I'm sorry!" I giggled. I was crushing every chance he got to be romantic.

"ONE MINUTE!" A voice announces over the speaker.

"Ahhh!" Justin mocks a girl's scream and I giggle.

He smiles and takes my hand as we both turn to watch the glass ball descend.

"20! 19! 18!" The crowd chants.

This is amazing! I've always wanted to spend New Year's Eve in Times Square!

"10!" Justin starts to chant.

"9!!" You join in.

"8!" Justin turns to face you.

"7!!"

"6! 5! 4!" He puts his hand on your cheek and pulls you into him slowly, making sure your lips touch once the count reaches one.

"3! 2!"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" The fireworks start as the ball reaches the bottom and Justin's lips come crashing onto yours, finally.

"Aw! Look! Here's the Jani new year kiss!" You hear Jenny McCarthy behind you, but you don't break away from the kiss.

When Justin pulls away you turn to see a TV camera filming you.

"Ah!" You snuggle into Justin's shoulder and Jenny 'aw's'.

"Hey! She's my baby!" Justin tells Jenny off.

"Happy 2014, baby girl. I'm so happy it's you I get to share this moment with." He tells you as he plants another soft kiss on the top of your head.

"I love you."

<3